Hip Hop

MTS-CNSRemixVinyl_280x420.png

Is this limited? I suppose the red vinyl and the pic discs are, but I don't see any quantities.

Is this limited? I suppose the red vinyl and the pic discs are, but I don't see any quantities.

I dunno for sure.
But id expect once its gone its gone for good.
I just couldnt really assume they pressed ALOT of numbers for the screw version. Its an acquired taste right?
"Just buy the 45 version and play it at 33" I seen someone comment on one of the youtube videos.

:unsure:

Was it you who told me to buy that? Someone on here recommended it.
I need it still! Nice score man.

Amazing album and dope interview on Side B but u definitely need to use a coupon code on Fatbeats to get it lol idk whatd shipping would run ya but that 20% off is great lol

If u do wanna start somewhere cheaper which is what I did go this route! This album is underrated and not on streaming

Amazing album and dope interview on Side B but u definitely need to use a coupon code on Fatbeats to get it lol idk whatd shipping would run ya but that 20% off is great lol

If u do wanna start somewhere cheaper which is what I did go this route! This album is underrated and not on streaming

I just bought that gold nationals fatbeats drop.. so i couldve bundled. Damn.

my Pharoahe Monch Internal Affairs from FatBeats finally arrived! now I just need to get back into spinning records which I haven't done in weeks...

finally....I didn’t get shipping notice but saw I have a delivery coming from Los Angeles which pretty much would only be Fat Beats for me. A little ealier than the shipping date on their site.

Back