Hip Hop

Just caching up on this thread. Digging the new Anklejohn. Digging the Muggs, Eto, and Evidence track and looking forward to whatever that will be on. Eto and Evidence are two of my faves. Loving the new Ka. Grabbed the Armand Hammer pre-order vinyl. Impressed the GXFR crew keeps putting out very good stuff. Looking forward to that Apollo Brown and Che Noir album too. Hoping for vinyl physicals from R.A.P., Royce, and Boldy among others

Just caching up on this thread. Digging the new Anklejohn. Digging the Muggs, Eto, and Evidence track and looking forward to whatever that will be on. Eto and Evidence are two of my faves. Loving the new Ka. Grabbed the Armand Hammer pre-order vinyl. Impressed the GXFR crew keeps putting out very good stuff. Looking forward to that Apollo Brown and Che Noir album too. Hoping for vinyl physicals from R.A.P., Royce, and Boldy among others
The purple moonlight pages vinyl is coming "mid summer" according to Kenny Segal. I'll try to stay informed for when we get anything more specific.

I don't see a listing on discogs but you guys are well up in knowledge here on this stuff so was Boldy James & Alchemist - The Price Of Tea In China sold on vinyl as a pre order yet?

I copped a copy of this after it went back up on Rappcats. It arrived the other day. The cover was a little dirty with some ringwear but was hand numbered and appears to be of the original 500 that were pressed / released. So maybe they found a box somewhere, which would explain the dusty fingerprint on the cover 🤷‍♀️. Regardless, happy to have a copy for $25.
I really wish you didnt quote this, completely missed out. Grats tho!

I really wish you didnt quote this, completely missed out. Grats tho!

Still available I think

Edit: nvrmnd i thought the blue on the 12" meant it was still there

I copped a copy of this after it went back up on Rappcats. It arrived the other day. The cover was a little dirty with some ringwear but was hand numbered and appears to be of the original 500 that were pressed / released. So maybe they found a box somewhere, which would explain the dusty fingerprint on the cover 🤷‍♀️. Regardless, happy to have a copy for $25.
Mine is en route. I should hopefully have it in a day or two!

don’t think so. Unless I missed it too lol.
nope no physical for this yet!
Thanks guys 👌🏼😁 I'm late to the party listening to this Boldy James and its 🔥.... also late listening to Jadakiss new album Ignatius and really enjoyed it too, he is currently selling signed vinyl of it my friend picked me up one

FettingSigned.jpg

12 left. GL

Back