Hip Hop

DJ Preservation put together and all-start team for this new record! Don't sleep on that Limited Edition set with the 7" exclusive Mach and Billy Woods tracks! @wingclipper

Thanks for the heads up on this dude, looks incredible and had to cop it.

I got through to checkout on Armand Hammer and it would only let me do $50 priority shipping haha. Think I'll wait a bit on this one...
Yeah, this is really frustrating. The shipping choices and PayPal button are greyed out IF you can get to the checkout screen.

Yeah, this is really frustrating. The shipping choices and PayPal button are greyed out IF you can get to the checkout screen.
I got through cart + media mail shipping. Then I hit proceed to checkout and just...nothing.

I was stuck in the checkout without being able to choose and then I lost that. Back to 504. 😩
What is up with online record stores not being able to handle ANY traffic lately?? It's definitely gonna be sold out by the time I get through...already says insufficient stock on the bundle.

What is up with online record stores not being able to handle ANY traffic lately?? It's definitely gonna be sold out by the time I get through...already says insufficient stock on the bundle.
I don't think anything from backwoodz has ever come close to selling out like this, so if they really got enough traffic that fast I'm not sure why they would be ready for it. I don't know what would cause that big of a difference though.

I don't think anything from backwoodz has ever come close to selling out like this, so if they really got enough traffic that fast I'm not sure why they would be ready for it. I don't know what would cause that big of a difference though.
I give up hah. I get to the last screen to place preorder and everything is greyed out.

I give up hah. I get to the last screen to place preorder and everything is greyed out.
The same kept happening to me, keep refreshing the page where it is greyed out and it will un-gray eventually. You don't need to start over or anything if you get a 504, you can just keep refreshing and it should remember what you put in.

I think I just finally got it to go through. It gave me another 504 instead of the confirmation page, but I got a PayPal receipt.

If you can finally get back from paypal, your url will change to include your payment token. Took me a few hours to finally get that far, but once I could keep represhing that, it worked fairly quickly. Now I need a Xanax. 😬

Also heads up looks like pressing enter in the checkout screen even when the options are greyed out seems to be able to get you through to PayPal, gave it a go to see what would happen and it worked for me after my browser took a moment to itself to figure out why I was punishing it so

The same kept happening to me, keep refreshing the page where it is greyed out and it will un-gray eventually. You don't need to start over or anything if you get a 504, you can just keep refreshing and it should remember what you put in.

I think I just finally got it to go through. It gave me another 504 instead of the confirmation page, but I got a PayPal receipt.

If you can finally get back from paypal, your url will change to include your payment token. Took me a few hours to finally get that far, but once I could keep represhing that, it worked fairly quickly. Now I need a Xanax. 😬
Seems like it went through for me too. Thanks for the tip!

Also heads up looks like pressing enter in the checkout screen even when the options are greyed out seems to be able to get you through to PayPal, gave it a go to see what would happen and it worked for me after my browser took a moment to itself to figure out why I was punishing it so
You get the same deal? 504 but a PayPal confirmation? No email from backwoodz yet?

Be funny when the dust settles and there are 500 left.

I just put in 1000 on the product page and it said order must be less than 591. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: when I refreshed it went down to 446, so might be dependent on when the page was loaded. I had it open for a while.

Last edited:
Nice to finally see the production credits. Really excited to hear billy woods, ELUCID, AND Pink Siifu on an Earl track and billy, ELUCID, and R.A.P. Ferreira on a Kenny Segal track. Not to mention, the rest!

I just put in 1000 on the product page and it said order must be less than 591. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: when I refreshed it went down to 446, so might be dependent on when the page was loaded. I had it open for a while.
I do think it will sell out quickly...but A) why release two new albums at once in your shop if you can't handle it and B)...maybe time to get a new backend for your shop.

I do think it will sell out quickly...but A) why release two new albums at once in your shop if you can't handle it and B)...maybe time to get a new backend for your shop.
This is the first time I've ever been aware of any issues, so I'm sure it came as a surprise. Hopefully they use the experience to improve going forward.

Edit: 2 albums? Isn't the shrapknel thing only on Bandcamp?

Last edited:
Back