Hip Hop

You get the same deal? 504 but a PayPal confirmation? No email from backwoodz yet?

Be funny when the dust settles and there are 500 left.
After ordering on PayPal i was sent back to the backwoodz site and got an order confirmation screen there, got PayPal confirmation by email too but no backwoodz email!

This is the first time I've ever been aware of any issues, so I'm sure it came as a surprise. Hopefully they use the experience to improve going forward.

Edit: 2 albums? Isn't the shrapknel thing only on Bandcamp?
Ah I thought Shrapknel was on their site too...my bad. I don't really get why they don't just sell it all on bandcamp though. I get there are some fees involved but still...if they are selling some you'd think they would sell them all there. Maybe for bigger runs they do it on their own backend.

It seems to be down to under 150 left too btw for anyone who was interested in it.

Wouldn’t have expected an Apollo Brown x Che Noir collab project but it’s dropping in September. Gold vinyl coming from Mello Music Group. No BSF appearances unfortunately, but Black Thought and Planet Asia feature

Last edited:
Future . High Off Life

Future . High Off Life
I wanted that signed vinyl but 60 dollars shipping Future would have to deliver it himself and show me Ciara nudes on his phone while he is at it

im skurd to order anything all my orders taking forever to get here. i got one its been over a month ./sadpanda
I haven't been able to get a response from MMG about my Innocent Country 2 not shipping yet. Makes me worry seeing them retweet people who already have them. Anyone else waiting on that still?

Seems like the Freddie Gibbs/Madlib/Alex Goose Piñata remix is back up for sale at Rappcatts!

Still waiting for Alex Goose's Bandana... ;)

I copped a copy of this after it went back up on Rappcats. It arrived the other day. The cover was a little dirty with some ringwear but was hand numbered and appears to be of the original 500 that were pressed / released. So maybe they found a box somewhere, which would explain the dusty fingerprint on the cover 🤷‍♀️. Regardless, happy to have a copy for $25.

Back