Hip Hop

I don't get it either. I didn't really understand the line until I looked it up and saw Virgil was legit selling bricks for like $300. SMH....

i feel this is almost a game now between Mach and Gunn to see who can get their fans to pay the most for some absurd shit. Love 'em both but come the fuck on.

Holy shit. My old roommate just sent me this photo. I think I finally got my order from November of last year 😂 Tha God Fahim x Jay Nice. I got a refund through PayPal but I kept seeing him pop up on IG to say that anyone who ordered this would get it even if they filed claims. Anyway I gave up on this so long ago and was pretty surprised to get this text. I’ll pick it up tomorrow probably

665B4129-CB1A-449B-BA4E-AD957CB1FD2F.jpeg

Not hip-hop at all but sorta hip-hop adjacent? Totally did not expect to see Now-Again involved with an Eamon release in my lifetime.

Holding my hands up, FOMO got me and I grabbed both SATURATION I & II.. Had zero optimism for the sound but they actually sound really good. The wax is dead silent during and between songs, vocals are clear with no sibilance, instrumentation isn't muddy and the bass is brown-note terrority. Best bootlegs I have by far. I've attached video clips below for anyone curious though I would recommend listening through headphones so you can hear the bass (even though the iPhone doesn't fully do it justice here).

HEAT/GOLD (The skip in this video was me mashing two clips together, there are no skips on the records)

STAR

Where did you buy them from?

Where did you buy them from?
Discogs just. Only SAT I is currently available there with none for sale on the SAT II page but keep checking in on it. The listings appear/disappear regularly.

Discogs just. Only SAT I is currently available there with none for sale on the SAT II page but keep checking in on it. The listings appear/disappear regularly.

Think ill wait until somewhere sells both so I can save some shipping.

Reactions: SJR

Tracklist:

• Megan Thee Stallion ft DaBaby – Cash Shit
  • Freddie Gibbs & Madlib – Crime Pays
  • Skepta ft Nafe Smalls – Greaze Mode
  • Pop Smoke – 100K on the Coupe
  • slowthai – I Need
  • Danny Brown – Dance In The Water
  • The Egyptian Lover – Everything She Wants
  • Burna Boy ft Zlatan – Killin Dem
  • Skepta & AJ Tracey – Kiss and Tell
  • D-Block Europe – Kitchen Kings
  • JME ft Giggs – Knock Your Block Off
  • Travis Scott – HIGHEST IN THE ROOM
  • Yung Thug ft Gunna and Travis Scott – Hot (Remix)
  • DaBaby ft Kevin Gates – POP STAR
  • Kranium feat AJ Tracey – Money In The Bank
  • J Hus – Must Be
  • Baauer and Channel Tres feat. Danny Brown – Ready to Go
  • D Double E & Watch the Ride ft DJ Die, Dismantle and DJ Randall – Original Format
  • Shoreline Mafia – Wings
  • Alkaline – With the Thing
  • Headie One ft Skepta – Back to Basics (Floating Points Remix)
  • City Girls – Act Up
  • Denzel Curry & YBN Cordae – Alienz
  • Koffee ft Gunna – W
  • DaBaby – BOP
  • Naira Marley – Opotoyi (Marlians)
  • ScHoolboy Q – Numb Numb Juice
  • ESSIE GANG ft SQ Diesel – Pattern Chanel

Finally get this in full!

Back