Hip Hop

Thanks but Yeah it would cost me 52 dollars from there and a risk of more with customs. I've gotta wait and see if another version drops in europe
Apparently amazon.com has a listing for the record, so there seems to be a regular pressing on the way - if it's not the clear one after all...

Apparently amazon.com has a listing for the record, so there seems to be a regular pressing on the way - if it's not the clear one after all...
I like variants but never cared too much for clear i can take it or leave it . I'll wait and see can I get regular press. Thanks for the info

I actually just ordered it from Amazon.com it worked out perfectly priced and customs covered. Thank you

2 More Groups I can finally rest easy knowing I got pretty much everything.

MC Thick - Literally only thing I am missing is a 12'' single which I am negotiation for right now. (Just scored the bottom promo poster, original from his first label on Alliv Records. Also includes his Atalantic Test Pressing (only outside artist that sold worse once they got picked up by a major then they did locally!) And the original Alliv pressing with the top Black Bordered promo sheet, and a special distro paper to tell customers where else they can buy it!
IMG_6165.jpg

And Most Wanted Posse - (Only thing missing here is their first Cassette/CD only release, and I would like to eventually own the tapes for both vinyl shown here. Acquired the original promo photo from same guy I got Thick's from.
IMG_6162.jpg

Just another historic New Orleans rap post from @The_Stoned_Ape

I really enjoyed the new clipping. album! What do y’all think of it?
I'm loving it. Awesome concept and execution. The way they produced (not sure if that's the best word in this case) Run For Your Life with the cars is crazy. Blood of the Fang is one of my favorite tracks of the year. Can't wait to get my vinyl copy.

shame the digital version is $33. I would pay $32, but I just can't justify $33 smh

I may or may not have ended up buying the vinyl....😁🤓🙄👌

I have a few Fahim albums already. Signed and produced by Mach, all jokes aside, my hands were tied. Listen to half of it last night after the purchase and I'm not disappointed at all!

I have a few Fahim albums already. Signed and produced by Mach, all jokes aside, my hands were tied. Listen to half of it last night after the purchase and I'm not disappointed at all!
Just know you won't be getting a lyric book with any of Mach's lines in it! :ROFLMAO:

I’m trying to hold off on ordering a few from Lowtech (Soul Dust and Synchro) that would probably end up costing almost the same. At least with those I know for sure I like the albums. I’ll do some digging online to try and hear this one but I can’t blindly spend $65 on an album. It’s likely I’ll enjoy it but just to be safe.

Do you reckon as a HipHop community we could accurately come up with the must have hiphop list on vinyl?
Hiphop that didnt necessary sell big numbers but was key in helping push the cause/foundations/best of the best.
I realize such a list couldnt really be numbered because that would make it impossible as no one would agree on the same rankings but a non numbered list?

Or does personal taste/geography and other personal biases prevent us from coming up with something definitive?
I was remembering that crazy hiphop artist list a while back and it got me thinking.

• Gravediggaz ‎– 6 Feet Deep
  • Fugees ‎– The Score
  • Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
  • Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, Maad City
  • N.W.A ‎– Straight Outta Compton
  • 2pac - Me Against The World
  • Dr. Dre - The Chronic
  • Beastie Boys - Pauls Boutique
  • Outkast - ATLiens
  • Nas - Illmatic
  • Biggie - Ready To Die
  • MF Doom - Operation Doomsday
  • Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
  • Eminem - Slim Shady
  • Digital Underground - Sex Packets
  • Kanye - Late Registration
  • DJ Shadow - Endtroducing…
  • Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
  • Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang
  • Mobb Deep - The Infamous
  • Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...
  • GZA - Liquid Swords
  • Deltron 3030 - Deltron 3030
  • Slick Rick - The Great Adventures of Slick Rick

This isn't the list but titles that instantly come to mind. Its missing a lot of music but can even this starter shortlist be agreed upon?

Back