Hip Hop

Before my response I'm gonna say that now we're at the stage where I'm disappointed, mostly in that the 29th is long gone without not only the album, but especially without an explanation or acknowledgement.

That's just the same image that Kim originally posted, literally no mention of an album, that was an assumption everyone made. For all this image tells us it could have just been a poem he decided to write.
I mean, you don’t really believe that, right?

Also, technically, he did drop it, to a very small select group of people.

Honestly, that’s my whole problem with Kanye anyhow now. It’s all about the spectacle.

I mean, you don’t really believe that, right?

Also, technically, he did drop it, to a very small select group of people.

Honestly, that’s my whole problem with Kanye anyhow now. It’s all about the spectacle.

Well no I don't, by this stage we know its an album. But when it was first posted and the hype train had started, I remember being confused because as far as I could tell there was no actual album announcement.

That's exactly right, until a few hours ago there we no broken promises.

Here for the no cursing Kanye. Last time he did it was 808s (close enough), and that was an amazing album. Non-secular music? Sure why not!?
We've gotten over 10 projects full of all that. I'm ready for the new phase.
The 3 kids and a wife Kanye.
Yall can have that old Kanye,
I want the new found life Kanye.
#Growth

Here for the no cursing Kanye. Last time he did it was 808s (close enough), and that was an amazing album. Non-secular music? Sure why not!?
We've gotten over 10 projects full of all that. I'm ready for the new phase.
The 3 kids and a wife Kanye.
Yall can have that old Kanye,
I want the new found life Kanye.
#Growth
I think people just want the release the damn album Kanye.

Which colour is it? Couldn't find any info so far.
Trying to decide if I should pick this up or one of the earlier editions (red or yellow)...
Ha, couldn't find it either. I already have the red, so I'm good. I guess yellow is still available from Mello. This one is probably more limited than the other two and the money goes straight to Mike, merchengine is his store, if that does anything for you.

Ha, couldn't find it either. I already have the red, so I'm good. I guess yellow is still available from Mello. This one is probably more limited than the other two and the money goes straight to Mike, merchengine is his store, if that does anything for you.
Don't care about the numbers but would prefer to send the money straight to Mike.
Will have to check the international shipping costs though.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the reminder!
EDITEDIT: Ouch, $24 is the cheapest worldwide shipping option.

Don't care about the numbers but would prefer to send the money straight to Mike.
Will have to check the international shipping costs though.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the reminder!
EDITEDIT: Ouch, $24 is the cheapest worldwide shipping option.
For sure, might be pricy to ship to an asteroid especially.

Edit: Hadn't seen your edit yet, ouch. Considering what he did with US shipping, if you send him a message he might be able to swing something cheaper.

Next 7"...

Travis Scott - Highest In The Room
7IN_FINAL_FINAL.gif

Back