Hip Hop

It’s not my favorite Floyd album either but it’s pretty easy to understand why it’s always going to be on these types of lists.

It’s a universally acclaimed album in the same echelon of Thriller, Kind of Blue, etc.
+1

Would’ve typed this in a more or less same way. Sorry, I’m in the road right now. :(

Regarding Pink Floyd: Usually, I prefer their earlier and more psychedelic, experimental records but from time to time you can’t beat the intensity and concept of WYWH or DSOTM. Those songs on there are always giving me goosebumps.

+1

Would’ve typed this in a more or less same way. Sorry, I’m in the road right now. :(

Regarding Pink Floyd: Usually, I prefer their earlier and more psychedelic, experimental records but from time to time you can’t beat the intensity and concept of WYWH or DSOTM. Those songs on there are always giving me goosebumps.
Agreed, I like their other records on paper but those two have a songwriting x-factor that I can't pin down. DSotM is entry-level psych with a ton of public exposure, but it's absolutely not mediocre

Well I totally jumped off the Griselda cliff. I bought the Flygod Album yesterday actually 2 of them as well as Fourth Rope splatter Vinyl after a deal I made fell through for another album. Fourth Rope is so far my fave Westside Gunn Release So I can’t wait to own it.

Hitler On Steroids for me brother. Most of his dope tracks all on one comp. It really is like a best of hitler ...

Back