38 Spesh x Benny - Cocaine Cowboys 1 & 2 - Both for $45 or $25 each
Conway - Organized Grime #29/300 $30
Conway - 50 round drum $35
Conway - No One Mourns the Wicked Gold Clouds #53/250 - $35
Conway - If It Bleeds Pic Disc #139/250 $35
Tha Yod Fahim - Black $20
Camo Monk - Be Careful Who You Sleep on $20
Muggs - Dies Occidendum - Black $20
Quelled Chris - Guns - Gold 2019 2" seam split on top and the paper sleeves have splits - $35
Kool Kieth - Complicated Trip RSD single with engravings - $10
All prices including shipping to US folks

Last edited:
I grabbed the CD. The album never felt complete to me ending on Think Big, and I missed out on the previous bonus tracks.

These new bonus songs and cover really make this project feel more cinematic now. Like it was always meant to be this way and we're finally seeing the finished product as they intended. Shit is genius.

I gotta give it to Alchemist man this was very well done.

Where did big ghost go? Also had to buy two copies of the muggs, shits gonna go down in the history pages. I think the only hip hop I've bought all year is the Muggs Meyhem and SA3, Death & Magician (got a steal on the gold leaf with muffs signature, like$110), and the Che Noir and Mickey Diamond Big Ghost projects. Plus a second copy of Flintlock (confident by now Pirate is gonna have 1 and only 1 classic so i doubled up)

I grabbed the CD. The album never felt complete to me ending on Think Big, and I missed out on the previous bonus tracks.

These new bonus songs and cover really make this project feel more cinematic now. Like it was always meant to be this way and we're finally seeing the finished product as they intended. Shit is genius.

I gotta give it to Alchemist man this was very well done.
The shirts are fire too I'm gonna need one or two of them. The pink text is so fresh.

Also @walkingdogs I'm still trying to figure out what the og elephant bones cover is supposed to be! Any hints?

I'm still trying to figure out what the og elephant bones cover is supposed to be! Any hints?

"A portrait in time" of what pure art and creativity looks like. That's my take on the direction of Rocs version of the album itself. Hence the OG/Pimpire edition covers being an actual portrait of sorts.

Roc went more of an "art" direction and Alchemist went more of a "cinema" direction. 2 totally different experiences when listening to each one if you open yourself up to it.

I could be way off here and that's ok too lol, but that's the feeling and energy i get from each. I would love to hear them speak on this though.

Last edited:
Maps is back in @ backwoodz

Got a shipping notice for Nacksaw Jim today. Thought it was shipping later this year.
I had seen the shipping date of I think 10/1 when I bought it. Apparently they got them in sooner than expected. I just went and looked at my Bandcamp profile and apparently my copy shipped on 8/31, but I never got an email saying as much. I had bought the Flag Version FYI.

I had seen the shipping date of I think 10/1 when I bought it. Apparently they got them in sooner than expected. I just went and looked at my Bandcamp profile and apparently my copy shipped on 8/31, but I never got an email saying as much. I had bought the Flag Version FYI.
I got the blue one. The order confirmation says estimated to ship 31 october so i don't know if i should be happy or nervous they got them so soon haha

Back