Hip Hop

I'm glad that fat beats is apparently the American arm of RRC like Get on Down is that for Tuff Kong. Saves a ton on shipping, I just wish they got access to some of the colored variants. Not a deal breaker by any means, but would be nice.
That's a good point - I was just too afraid of this one selling out to wait and see if it got a north american vendor. I only wanted black anyway.

But regardless I am very happy to get the last missing Conway record on the shelf... and while the art is not great neither was the OG cover art, his only worse art was for More Steroids which is weird because both projects are top tier Conway and he had imho some of the dopest cover art of ALL TIME in any genre during his 2015-2019 projects. GOAT, Look What I Became, Reject on Steroids, Reject 2, the Blakk Tape, and the EIF series are the hardest rap album covers bar none in my book.

Edit: I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIT! That's a photo of him in a hospital bed btw
R-14295186-1674680939-8580.jpg

Last edited:
My friends released their 1st album a few weeks back if you can check it out and drop some comments it would be greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone know some cool clubs they can play in any of your cities, let me know. We are looking to do a tour or some shows anywhere they can. 😎🤘

I'm glad that fat beats is apparently the American arm of RRC like Get on Down is that for Tuff Kong. Saves a ton on shipping, I just wish they got access to some of the colored variants. Not a deal breaker by any means, but would be nice.
I’m pretty sure that RRC and Tuff Kong are the same company. The owner of RRC‘s name is very familiar, add to that Soulcraft on Discogs also has an RRC return address and then there’s the coincidence that TK has tapered off and RRC has upped it release rate. They also do similar release quantities, prices and options and have the latest RBM drop, conspiracy theory over.

I'm really excited about this! I LOVED the DJ Premier one and this looks like a good feature list as well. I've been tempted to grab that 7" bundle for the Preemo drop but haven't bit yet.

Ill be happier if they combine them all into 12" vinyl

I’m pretty sure that RRC and Tuff Kong are the same company. The owner of RRC‘s name is very familiar, add to that Soulcraft on Discogs also has an RRC return address and then there’s the coincidence that TK has tapered off and RRC has upped it release rate. They also do similar release quantities, prices and options and have the latest RBM drop, conspiracy theory over.

They are the same company.

Mannn I don't know. AOTY is gonna be tough as hell for me this year. This Great Escape album is so damn dope to me and just keeps gettong better.

Brap!, Serpent, Iron Bull, Ways of Knowing, Notorious Dump Legends, Glorious Game, Notes and Tones, Dead Poets, Champagne for Breakfast, and Wasn't Built in a Day....

These are all incredible so far.

ushPNCf.png

Last edited:
I kind of got that impression as well, especially as RRC all of a sudden got Adu and Serpent. The RBM releases is kind of what made me think that. Just interesting that they use different US distribution sources.

That's a good point - I was just too afraid of this one selling out to wait and see if it got a north american vendor. I only wanted black anyway.

But regardless I am very happy to get the last missing Conway record on the shelf... and while the art is not great neither was the OG cover art, his only worse art was for More Steroids which is weird because both projects are top tier Conway and he had imho some of the dopest cover art of ALL TIME in any genre during his 2015-2019 projects. GOAT, Look What I Became, Reject on Steroids, Reject 2, the Blakk Tape, and the EIF series are the hardest rap album covers bar none in my book.

Edit: I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIT! That's a photo of him in a hospital bed btw
View attachment 171796
Don’t forget Lulu cover. Dope.

O.C. - Word...Life

O.C. - Jewelz

Back