Hip Hop

Fatbeats is going to have the RRC Reject on Steroids reissue. Sonofabitch, I pre-ordered that like 6+ months ago and paid $70! Of course they announce the USA copies AFTER shipping the international pre-orders

Just got an email from Nancy/Soul Assassins:

"Thank you for your recent order (#*****). Unfortunately, the initial batch of “What They Hittin 4” vinyl were not up to our standards and as a result we have opted to re-press them with a different plant.

As such we are currently looking at a ship date of early May.

We apologize for the delay. We demand the highest quality product for our customers and will not deliver anything less.

Your patience and support is greatly appreciated!"

Muggs is apparently so bad at pressing records they had to go elsewhere lol

AOTY so far? I felt that the Daringer x Meyhem album was a bit monotonous, but this one is hitting on all levels.. The beat changes are so nasty.
Yeah I'm really leaning that way right now. There's something special about this one. I love Black Vladimir but I agree, Champagne for Breakfast is hitting way different for me.

This album is incredible to me right now.

Fatbeats is going to have the RRC Reject on Steroids reissue. Sonofabitch, I pre-ordered that like 6+ months ago and paid $70! Of course they announce the USA copies AFTER shipping the international pre-orders

I'm glad that fat beats is apparently the American arm of RRC like Get on Down is that for Tuff Kong. Saves a ton on shipping, I just wish they got access to some of the colored variants. Not a deal breaker by any means, but would be nice.

My copy only just showed up yesterday after I saw this IG post

Yeah I just got mine yesterday too. The alt cover is hideous imo.

I'm glad that fat beats is apparently the American arm of RRC like Get on Down is that for Tuff Kong. Saves a ton on shipping, I just wish they got access to some of the colored variants. Not a deal breaker by any means, but would be nice.

Def cool that we have an American arm. But I also ordered this from RRC direct a long time ago, and went with a colored version. But I also ordered COTI2 at the same time so it wasn't terrible paying the shipping since it was same.for one item or two. Only wish i waited on the Conway and paired Adu and shipped all 3 😂.

Yeah I just got mine yesterday too. The alt cover is hideous imo.

Def cool that we have an American arm. But I also ordered this from RRC direct a long time ago, and went with a colored version. But I also ordered COTI2 at the same time so it wasn't terrible paying the shipping since it was same.for one item or two. Only wish i waited on the Conway and paired Adu and shipped all 3 😂.
The limited quantities on some of these, and them being spaced out just the right amount of time creates that FOMO so that also makes it hard to wait it out to bundle vs jumping on them one at a time. Unfortunate but good to know on the alternate cover for Reject. I think I'm going to bite on the fatbeats version of Reject and Seprent

I'm really excited about this! I LOVED the DJ Premier one and this looks like a good feature list as well. I've been tempted to grab that 7" bundle for the Preemo drop but haven't bit yet.

Back