Hip Hop

So based off everyone's packages so far the 2 lesser priced versions of Balens Cho come with wooden Nickels, the slip mat, and Mach matches

The hot candles edition comes with all the things as well as the NC3 7" which is pay4haiti and a Tyron interview. The candles and the mystery item which has been either an HBO 7" single or Balens Cho cassette so far

So based off everyone's packages so far the 2 lesser priced versions of Balens Cho come with wooden Nickels, the slip mat, and Mach matches

The hot candles edition comes with all the things as well as the NC3 7" which is pay4haiti and a Tyron interview. The candles and the mystery item which has been either an HBO 7" single or Balens Cho cassette so far

Still haven’t bit on this, but need the Mach matches to go with the ALC ashtray, Soul Assassins matches and incense, and Billy Woods rolling papers(when that ships). Might go back and grab the Billy Woods rolling tray too.

Package landed in denmark last evening and was stopped at customs right away 😑

Gonna give them a call before they process it *long sigh*

Im sure ill have to pay taxes and fees again too. Theres not much to do about it, i might be able to get the tax part part through bandcamp, but the DHL fee ill have to take ..

Im sure ill have to pay taxes and fees again too. Theres not much to do about it, i might be able to get the tax part part through bandcamp, but the DHL fee ill have to take ..
I talked to them. First she said it was paid and to wait 5 days for customs to process and release it. Then, after explaining how I’ve been screwed a few times before by customs and the packages are always clearly labeled, she said I had to pay and it didn’t matter how much info was on the package and it would be the senders fault. They need a digital notification (IOSS) along with the other import info as that’s apparently the only thing that’s valid proof.
I don’t know if I’ll get a bill or not at this point.

One single alternate cover copy available.

Back