Hip Hop

Grabbed a magenta one.
Fuck that was confusing. All the abbreviate titles and alternate album art. I kept searching for the vinyl and not seeing it. By the time I figured it out only the black vinyl was left. Oh well, at least I got a copy. Looks like the site crashed right after I finished checking out.

Honestly, Daupe did everything right on the last WSG project, it had all the right stickers , numbers and info on the box, yet i had to pay around 15 € on top ..
I lucked out, i guess, because i didn't have to pay extra for HWH Side B and it also had all the proper info and stickers and such.

Fuck that was confusing. All the abbreviate titles and alternate album art. I kept searching for the vinyl and not seeing it. By the time I figured it out only the black vinyl was left. Oh well, at least I got a copy. Looks like the site crashed right after I finished checking out.

I almost missed it. I had opened a second tab after refreshing the main page and not seeing it. I searched by artist and eventually saw it in the middle of everything

Of course I was in the grocery store and almost missed it, got black as well. I think I got the right one, ha, definitely was also confused by the abbreviation.

Anyone sorely wanting non-black or who missed it, worth noting this part of the description:

"We are putting a second slightly different pressing of VBEVC together soon, so don’t freak out/feed resellers."

I missed the LUM drop

What's the deal with it stating it's just the gatefold with no records in it?
Black should still be available.

Edit. Don’t use that sleeve only link unless you just click it and go to the main page. Don’t even know where they found that lol. That’s not part of the normal listing for the vinyl

I missed the LUM drop

What's the deal with it stating it's just the gatefold with no records in it?
I don't know what the deal with that is, but it's a separate listing. This one claims to include vinyl:

Looks like still over 300 black available.

Black should still be available.

Edit. Don’t use that sleeve only link unless you just click it and go to the main page. Don’t even know where they found that lol. That’s not part of the normal listing for the vinyl
I don't know what the deal with that is, but it's a separate listing. This one claims to include vinyl:

Looks like still over 300 black available.

Thanks. I figured it out. I'm usually on top of the LUM shit, but was helping my son with a book report

If someone told me a record I was after would be dropping at the top of November, what does that mean? What’s the top of a month?

Back