Hip Hop

Looks like What Has Been Blessed Cannot Be Cursed records are on their way. Just got a shipping notice for that this morning. Now I'm down to only 8 pre-orders outstanding. Hopefully Balens-Cho's new shipping date holds and up, Tana Talk 4 ships on time, and November becomes a month of Conway, Boldy, Benny and Mach all arriving within a week or so of each other.

Looks like What Has Been Blessed Cannot Be Cursed records are on their way. Just got a shipping notice for that this morning. Now I'm down to only 8 pre-orders outstanding. Hopefully Balens-Cho's new shipping date holds and up, Tana Talk 4 ships on time, and November becomes a month of Conway, Boldy, Benny and Mach all arriving within a week or so of each other.
Balens is shipping already. You should get a notice by Friday

For anyone who still hasn't copped it.

For anyone who still hasn't copped it.

i havent gotten into him yet..

@Believer101 , since you`re living in the future , how does that Boldy & Futurewave sound ?

Hopefully that won’t happen this time since VAT has been paid and, at least on my end, they’ve been better lately at letting those types of packages through. But it shouldn’t be that we have to sit and hope they do their job properly.

Honestly, Daupe did everything right on the last WSG project, it had all the right stickers , numbers and info on the box, yet i had to pay around 15 € on top ..

Back