Hip Hop

if anyone has got their copy/copies because they pressed i believe 3 2XLP & 2 3XLP a total of 5 different variants.they did a second drop since so many people complained about missing the 1st drop.all i see on discogs is the variants from the 2nd drop & none from the 1st drop.last i heard was "Oneirology 10 Year Anniversary vinyl manufacturing is still delayed until Feb 17th" here we are at the very end of Mar. with no new updates.

I just randomly got mine today out of the blue and was def. hit with some mixed emotions at first glance...

PXL_20220331_035124795_2.jpgPXL_20220331_035427236.NIGHT_2.jpg

First off I should mention that I bought the Oxblood & Black Smoke 3lp right when it went up for vip's which was supposed to look like this 😬

0024335299_10.jpg

Obviously it's not remotely close in any way? Almost comically different with 3 different shades of pink.. It has some major bootleg vibes when you look at the colors in person. Then the jacket is mediocre at best and there will be many with seam splits guaranteed because of how thin and light weight it is especially trying to hold 3lps but luckily mine somehow survived due to some really good packing so props there. All 3 of the inner sleeves are identical to each other and are just simply the front and back cover which was also kind of lazy imo.

For $60+ the presentation of it all is a bit disappointing after all this waiting.

butttttttt...

Considering this was one of my bigger white whales and how expensive OG's are, as long as it sounds great i'll still be happy as hell to have the album and instrumentals finally.

I just randomly got mine today out of the blue and was def. hit with some mixed emotions at first glance...

View attachment 133963View attachment 133964

First off I should mention that I bought the Oxblood & Black Smoke 3lp right when it went up for vip's which was supposed to look like this 😬

0024335299_10.jpg

Obviously it's not remotely close in any way? Almost comically different with 3 different shades of pink.. It has some major bootleg vibes when you look at the colors in person. Then the jacket is mediocre at best and there will be many with seam splits guaranteed because of how thin and light weight it is especially trying to hold 3lps but luckily mine somehow survived due to some really good packing so props there. All 3 of the inner sleeves are identical to each other and are just simply the front and back cover which was also kind of lazy imo.

For $60+ the presentation of it all is a bit disappointing after all this waiting.

butttttttt...

Considering this was one of my bigger white whales and how expensive OG's are, as long as it sounds great i'll still be happy as hell to have the album and instrumentals finally.
That is kind of disappointing. I honestly can’t even remember which variant I ordered, it’s been so long.

was there any mention of when that Sadhugold x Spook album will be shipping? I'm interested in hearing this thing I have purchased blindly. Searching for a zip file was a pop up nightmare so I stopped.

Screenshot_20220331-165702.png

I think I might try to hit the Atlanta or Durham show. Not sure they'll still have any though. If anyone wants to grab one they don't need sooner, lmk! Sounds like London and Denver should be easiest to get them.

Last edited:

I think I might try to hit the Atlanta or Durham show. Not sure they'll still have any though. If anyone wants to grab one they don't need sooner, lmk! Sounds like London and Denver should be easiest to get them.

E62X5MH.png

Armand Hammer over Muggs? That tracklist is crazy.

Also who has done a meet and greet with Griselda? Considering doing it in ATL and wondering how many records I can take to be signed before they hate me. Considering limiting it to two each

Back