Hip Hop

Depends.

It came and gone.
Had a huge delay.
Its finally showing up in peoples mail boxes.
Its probably one of the most amazing albums in existence and its underated (even tho everyone loves it)

What u wanna know?
if anyone has got their copy/copies because they pressed i believe 3 2XLP & 2 3XLP a total of 5 different variants.they did a second drop since so many people complained about missing the 1st drop.all i see on discogs is the variants from the 2nd drop & none from the 1st drop.last i heard was "Oneirology 10 Year Anniversary vinyl manufacturing is still delayed until Feb 17th" here we are at the very end of Mar. with no new updates.

if anyone has got their copy/copies because they pressed i believe 3 2XLP & 2 3XLP a total of 5 different variants.they did a second drop since so many people complained about missing the 1st drop.all i see on discogs is the variants from the 2nd drop & none from the 1st drop.last i heard was "Oneirology 10 Year Anniversary vinyl manufacturing is still delayed until Feb 17th" here we are at the very end of Mar. with no new updates.
I emailed Kno last week to find out and they are on a pallet from Europe to the US right now. Should all be shipping in April but no definate date as of yet.

Screenshot_20220330-084023.png

Yeahhhhh so I finally asked for tracking for my Pray 4 Haiti and here we are. They sent me an email on the 10th saying it was shipped but apparently it wasn't actually shipped until the 26th. I asked for tracking on the 25th lol. Convenient timing i guess 🙄.

Mannn fuck. I can't do anything but laugh at this point smh.

HIJAK 2 is yet another crazy dope album.

Mannnnn I need physicals for these releases immediately.

Got me doing the Kanye jig all through my living room

oVM4Pi4.gif

HWH8 side B has been a wild ride. First I missed it but then turns out I didn’t. But then I actually did miss it according to Daupe and someone here helped me out. Then my order was found so I let my guardian angel know I was good. Now it’s been refunded.. so I don’t even know what the fuck is going on anymore looool. Fuck this record 😂

HWH8 side B has been a wild ride. First I missed it but then turns out I didn’t. But then I actually did miss it according to Daupe and someone here helped me out. Then my order was found so I let my guardian angel know I was good. Now it’s been refunded.. so I don’t even know what the fuck is going on anymore looool. Fuck this record 😂
I haven't received my Side A shipping notice yet

Mine is less wild of a ride. I just missed it

I was initially talking about side B vinyl but in regards to side A I do have a tape on order and hove not received any shipping confirmation
gotcha. I'm hoping that I'm not the only one who hasn't received shipping notice for either Side A or Side B vinyl

gotcha. I'm hoping that I'm not the only one who hasn't received shipping notice for either Side A or Side B vinyl
Still no Side A notification here. Seeing how long it took to get all the P4H notices out, I'm bracing for a potentially similar wait. Side A wasn't technically supposed to start shipping until today anyways so we're already ahead of schedule. Stoked to get it though!

Back