Hip Hop

HEY YOU GUYS

Mach-Hommy discord tournament challenge...AKA MACH MADNESS. Its just for fun. feel free to join and make a bracket before the first game tomorrow afternoon!

If you've never filled out a bracket have no fear! Usually the winners every year are people with no background knowledge of college basketball and just guessed there way through

Sorry that wasn't supposed to annoy you. I hope you get it sorted, they seem pretty decent people tbf just trying to give a balance as I was quite worried, not quite p4h worried but still. Fingers crossed for you.
No need to be sorry, you didn't annoy me lol. I've just had a bunch of bad luck recently with orders being shipped to me and something goes wrong, and this is the last album I'm just waiting for a replacement for

No need to be sorry, you didn't annoy me lol. I've just had a bunch of bad luck recently with orders being shipped to me and something goes wrong, and this is the last album I'm just waiting for a replacement for
:) Same, same pal. They build you up to kick you down. Or something like that.

If you've never filled out a bracket have no fear! Usually the winners every year are people with no background knowledge of college basketball and just guessed there way through
I don't even know what you are talking about which means I'm too old or young or just not cool enough. 😂

I don't even know what you are talking about which means I'm too old or young or just not cool enough. 😂

It's an American tradition! Every year the Men's College Basketball tournament takes place in March and it is called "March Madness"

People fill out a "bracket" of who they think will win each game and it eventually leads to you picking a champion. Then the games start (tomorrow), and whoever ends up with the most correct bracket wins the prize money or whatever!

I bought 3 P4H prints and not a single one showed up. That whole drop was a fiasco, so you're better off.

One of my favorite artists is DOZE GREEN. If you're not familar, he's an OG Rocksteady crew member and graffiti writer. I believe that he was even asked to be the Beastie Boys DJ, at one point, back in the day.

I think he might have accidentally privatized his IG account, but he's dropping this print on the 19th

View attachment 132500

That's the first hip hop-related thing that comes to mind

Is there anything specific you're looking for? Do you want to focus on it being music related? Do you want hip hop related art, specifically?
Hey, thanks for the reply! I like Doze's art here and will give him a follow.

I think I primarily want music related art for the room. Doesn't have to be solely hip hop. I really like the official Dilla donuts and Madvillain posters from stones throw, but they are sized so strangely especially Dilla that I can't find frame under $90. So I probably won't get those unfortunately.

Right now I'm looking at the covers from P4H, Mac's Faces, Twisted Fantasy (ballerina cover), and Stan Getz/Joao Gilberto's duo album (which is an abstract piece and obv non hip hop). Three of these covers are primarily orange, red, yellow respectively, and P4H contains colors from each of the other three.

Back