Hip Hop

The Stem player gets updated with new stems when Kanye drops them. Donda and all his old albums can be accessed thru stem and then DONDA 2 will come sometime soon
My understanding is that STEMS are just simultaneous versions of the same MP3 being played in synch to allow them do whatever they claim they can do. It sounds gimmicky to me IMO.

*Fixed.

Donda 2 sounded CRAZY dope but somebody definitely messed up the audio for those Donda 1 tracks 😄😄

A lot of the Donda 2 tracks he played tonight he cut super short. (runtime length)
And going by his tracklist I don't think he even played 50% of the album tonight.
Definitely isn't finished.

Donda 1 at least sounded complete and polished.

A lot of the Donda 2 tracks he played tonight he cut super short. (runtime length)
And going by his tracklist I don't think he even played 50% of the album tonight.
Definitely isn't finished.

Donda 1 at least sounded complete and polished.
Yeah this is pretty much what he did for Donda 1 too.

I guess it's pretty cool being able to follow the tracks like this up until their 'final form' lol. The album is already sounding dope af, to me. I can't wait.

6E1wXPn.gif

I hope the next livestream he does sounds better so I can pull mp3s from it lol
I think you still can as long as you avoid those Donda 1 f ups 😄. It was still a great look into what Donda 2 has to offer and if the 1st Donda 1 livestreams are any indication then we should be in for a treat by the end of all of this NQvIfj6.png

Back