Hip Hop

a1467712378_10.jpg

Its up!

I'm running out of spending money so I need to sell more records. And I don't really need the skinny pimp. rather save that money for the soonish WSG pre-order or maybe even that benny pre-order.

Luniz pre-order up soon.. even tho u hate it xD

I got a company who orders everything I want in on my behalf and I pay them with a credit payment service xD Its dangerous but I got it in control honest lol who am I joking

tenor.gif

Luniz pre-order up soon.. even tho u hate it xD

I got a company who orders everything I want in on my behalf and I pay them with a credit payment service xD Its dangerous but I got it in control honest lol who am I joking

tenor.gif

That's the Luniz grey market reissue right? I already own an OG so I don't need it but I'd still recommend people try and find an original.. not cop some boot.

That's the Luniz grey market reissue right? I already own an OG so I don't need it but I'd still recommend people try and find an original.. not cop some boot.

We cant all live in beautiful immaculate Canada with its easy to find luniz mint ogs in every shop so we can buy with all our easy to obtain canadian dollars

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We cant all live in beautiful immaculate Canada with its easy to find luniz mint ogs in every shop so we can buy with all our easy to obtain canadian dollars

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That one was only pressed in the UK so Canada was probably a decent spot to find it way back when. I didn't cop mine until like 2004 maybe? Paid $2 for it. Not perfect condition but good enough for me.

That one was only pressed in the UK so Canada was probably a decent spot to find it way back when. I didn't cop mine until like 2004 maybe? Paid $2 for it. Not perfect condition but good enough for me.

mint copy on discogs is like 300$

which in my messed up mind is worth it.. but if the repress/re-release is going to sound identical and with luniz permission then im still leaning towards the significantly cheaper new version

Storf on tical source "
We got a high-res digital source that Kevin Gray remastered, it's a new remaster for this, not sure what the source is beyond that. "

Storf on tical source "
We got a high-res digital source that Kevin Gray remastered, it's a new remaster for this, not sure what the source is beyond that. "
Seriously, can you please keep this shit in the VMP threads? I dont want to have to block you but you're making it hard not to.

Back