Hip Hop

I don't know, man. These look like Mach prices to me

I just meant how he charges people 100 dollar and up to join an exclusive group chat with promises of all this shit he doesnt deliver on

Plus the fact that people spend 100s on his vinyl and he just doesnt deliver for months and or years depending on the case (there are a ton of cases on the discord)

but yea he was rocking with Mach and the DGs til he turned into a whole weirdo and used their copyrights without permission so it doesnt surprise me he pulls the photocopy sloppy (Dump Fraud)

DG: Divino Edition one was pretty dope tho

I just meant how he charges people 100 dollar and up to join an exclusive group chat with promises of all this shit he doesnt deliver on

Plus the fact that people spend 100s on his vinyl and he just doesnt deliver for months and or years depending on the case (there are a ton of cases on the discord)
but yea he was rocking with Mach and the DGs til he turned into a whole weirdo and used their copyrights without permission so it doesnt surprise me he pulls the photocopy sloppy (Dump Fraud)

DG: Divino Edition one was pretty dope tho

Not an investor, I see?

Other than DGDE1 I have admittedly only listened to his feats with mach and a few randoms songs like the Muggs one on Winter lol

I'm fucking with you, obviously, but I really do love a lot of this dude's stuff. I'm critical of this goofy shit and have no idea what he's doing right now with all his pack rat 90s VHS and beat up comic posts, but I stay with what I'm comfortable with and buy my vinyl off Tuff Kong and Fxck Rxp or whatever. Charging those digital prices, not sending stuff... it's all wack. At the same time, all these wingnut antics do reflect how unique he is to me. The way he produces and hears shit doesn't sound like anything else and, for someone that's into some of the weird caustic stuff that I am outside of hip hop, it can be very appealing.

kinda want this alternate cover for Take Me To Your Leader. just a cover and no actual record. don't know if anyone has posted this page before. Operation Doomsday one is cool too.

That thing's the bees knees. Shame about the price and location *stupid brexit*

Looks like the back cover is taken from the original poster for Cross Of Iron:

IMG_0617-482x357.jpg

Nee
I'm fucking with you, obviously, but I really do love a lot of this dude's stuff. I'm critical of this goofy shit and have no idea what he's doing right now with all his pack rat 90s VHS and beat up comic posts, but I stay with what I'm comfortable with and buy my vinyl off Tuff Kong and Fxck Rxp or whatever. Charging those digital prices, not sending stuff... it's all wack. At the same time, all these wingnut antics do reflect how unique he is to me. The way he produces and hears shit doesn't sound like anything else and, for someone that's into some of the weird caustic stuff that I am outside of hip hop, it can be very appealing.

Need ABNDNT on wax so bad

I agree with all of this. I’m a big fan of Al and I buy all of his vinyl (only missing BBM). I think he’s one of the more unique artists out of this current generation. He’s got a compelling flow (even though he’s not the most lyrical cat) and his beats are odd and phenomenal. Even when he’s just fucking around, his production comes out dope.

But he is getting weirder and weirder with the antics. I wasn’t surprised when I heard why he fell out with Mach and TGF (though it’s a bit hypocritical of Mach, who basically did something similar to Conway). I’d def never buy anything directly from him as I’ve heard the horror stories. He seems like kind of an asshole, TBH.

Other than DGDE1 I have admittedly only listened to his feats with mach and a few randoms songs like the Muggs one on Winter lol

Along with The Door, I would recommend Dump Gawd: Divino Edition 2 and Abrakadabra, Alikazam with Estee Nack. Those are my favorites. If you’re looking for weirder Divino, I would definitely check out Monumentality. That one is an interesting listen.

Back