Hip Hop

I'm not entirely sure why but bumping The Plugs I Met 2 on a whim while doing some stuff around the house and this is clicking for me heavy. And I was one of the ones on the it didn't quite get to the first, and it probably still doesn't but it's much closer than I originally gave it credit for.

I forgot about this drop and ended up witch just the standard black. Luckily (or unluckily?) I had some big purchases this last week so low on funds otherwise I'd probably be spending some dough one one of the colored packages right now

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure why but bumping The Plugs I Met 2 on a whim while doing some stuff around the house and this is clicking for me heavy. And I was one of the ones on the it didn't quite get to the first, and it probably still doesn't but it's much closer than I originally gave it credit for.

I forgot about this drop and ended up witch just the standard black. Luckily (or unluckily?) I had some big purchases this last week so low on funds otherwise I'd probably be spending some dough one one of the colored packages right now

The production alone on this release is really high tier and if production is a priority like it is for me then it's definitely a gem.
Glad you warmed up to it.

The release I'm still warming into is conway la maquina.
Early conways right before this one was so damn good and I cant help but compare la maquina to those projects directly in front of it.

The production alone on this release is really high tier and if production is a priority like it is for me then it's definitely a gem.
Glad you warmed up to it.

The release I'm still warming into is conway la maquina.
Early conways right before this one was so damn good and I cant help but compare la maquina to those projects directly in front of it.
Oh yeah I love Harry Fraud. Been obsessed with his stuff since I heard him on Taylor Allderdice. But Benny's rhymes / the whole package came together a bit more now for some reason.

And interesting with La Maquina as that clocked real fast for me outside a couple tracks. I am not the earliest adopter for Griselda but Conway been my favorite from the start. It's def different stylistically but it is nice he did a big change if pace while still being true to himself. Now with that said I would like a little bit back to the formula with the next release.

I totally missed this ever dropping

I totally missed this ever dropping

Its not 2 bad if u really want it.

Its not 2 bad if u really want it.

I guess that's subjective. Every one of those copies is pushing $100 or more and outside of the US. I mean... I know it's on Discogs, but what I was trying to say isn't that I forgot about a release date from last year, but that I didn't even know it existed

Rapper's Best Friend 6

I only want the cassette. I don’t even spin my RBF 5 record.

^ No vinyl yet.

Ive been experimenting with this site lately and its pretty damn good.
Every song I put into it has been handled relatively well.
Love how u can pull vocals/instrumentals with it.
Linking it incase anyone wanted to give it a try

Last edited:

Moor Mother album Black Encyclopedia of the Air, 9/17

Tracklist
1. Temporal Control Of Light Echoes
2. Mangrove (feat. Elucid & Antonia Gabriela)
3. Race Function (Feat. Brother May)
4. Shekere (Feat. Lojii)
5. Vera Hall (Feat. Bfly)
6. Obsidian (Feat. Pink Siifu)
7. Iso Fonk
8. Rogue Waves
9. Made a Circle (Feat. Nappy Nina, Maassai, Antonia Gabriela & Orion Sun)
10. Tarot (Feat. Yatta)
11. Nighthawk Of Time (Feat. Black Quantum Futurism)
12. Zami
13. Clock Fight (Feat. Elaine Mitchner & Dudu Kouate)

Last edited:
Back