Hip Hop

I can't help but read this like an illeist- all Nixon voice

Vince Staples would like to announce Vince Staples by Vince Staples.

What came to mind for me, were those old t shirt labels from Marc Jacobs:

"MARC
by Marc Jacobs
for JACOBS
by Marc
Design by MARC JACOBS for Marc Jacobs©"

Like, damn, how many times do you need to read your own name?

There always seems to be some dude in r/vinylcollectors saying he has a handful of sealed of these Griselda boots and always makes me wonder if it's just these dudes just selling off stock that way

Roc Marci - Reloaded deluxe w/signed photo dropping tomorrow

gotta laugh at the dude thinking that unofficial is any different or better than a bootleg. just fucking own up to the fact you wanted this album and buying an official copy is not really possible for the average fan.

also, got to laugh at the people giving him shit for buying it since it doesn't support the artist. buying the official second hand doesn't support the artist either. if WSG wants to be supported by Flygod sales he would need to press up more copies, otherwise boot/unofficial or second hand the money isn't going into the artist's hands.

I have no shame in admitting that I would buy a bootleg of Flygod in a second, so if anyone finds anywhere selling them....
You based in US? Hmu if so

out now

View attachment 104487

Same date for all three of them

And same time, too. I have Blakk Tape, but how much effort do I want to make on a picture disc? Still not sure.

1hr

I think I'm letting this one slide. I'm over these fucking prices, especially with minimal specifics and no tracklist

Back