Fresh Grabs

My dinged and dented grab bags from Real Gone showed up and it was a great mix with several in mint condition just missing shrink.
  1. Rain Parade (RSD on Magenta Sky vinyl)
  2. Honey and the Bees - Love (on Honey vinyl)
  3. Norma Tanega - Walkin' My Cat Named Dog (on Sky Blue vinyl)
  4. Medeski, Martin, and Wood - Friday Afternoon in the Universe
  5. God Bless Tiny Tim (on pink swirl)
  6. Rudolph Johnson - Spring Rain (Black Jazz)
  7. Demon Knight OST (on clear with green and purple swirl)
  8. Dr Timothy Leary's Turn On Tune In Drop Out OST (on Kaleidescope vinyl)
  9. Russ Meyer's Vixen OST (on neon green)
  10. Nativity in Black: A Tribute to Black Sabbath
Then this preorder landed. Everything I hoped for.

Hallucinogen The Albums Remastered
IMG_20230816_140646.jpg

Last but not least, Mos Generator - Heavy Sevens (Signed Test Press)

IMG_20230816_140819.jpg

That Uncle Acid is incredible. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Jerry when you spin it. I think I have everything on there, but it's hard not to get a new Jerry pressing.
I will keep you posted! Had the same thought.

Also planning on putting this on the shelf of records that I am stashing for my kids when they (hopefully ha) want a turntable set up where they hang out when they’re older. Recently thought to hang on to various comps and any doubles I upgrade that are things I think or hope they will like.

I will keep you posted! Had the same thought.

Also planning on putting this on the shelf of records that I am stashing for my kids when they (hopefully ha) want a turntable set up where they hang out when they’re older. Recently thought to hang on to various comps and any doubles I upgrade that are things I think or hope they will like.
I've been doing the same with a box in the hopes that one day my stepson will care about music and I can introduce him to the joy of vinyl. But he just turned 16 and music is still something he's indifferent to. He did like the Pokemon soundtrack but that was because it was Pokemon and it could have had anything on it and he would have liked it, lol.

Had $35 credit from playing music bingo at The Record Pub in Portland a couple weeks back. Dropped by for their Talking Heads happy hour tonight, and they were doing raffles while playing the reissue. Picked up a couple things! Maybe had a beverage or two also, they had a special collab beer from Baerlic for the occasion.

Depeche Mode - 101
Peter Case - Blue Guitar still in shrink wrap
CSNY book
Zappa Funko

IMG_0091.jpeg

My Hallucinogenic preorder also came in, but I have not spun it yet

also, my king gizz petrodragonic just came in....and it looks like the poor lizzard swam to my house.

this is how the box landed on my steps:

View attachment 180482

literally water pouring out of it when I tipped it over.
That's how my last big package from them arrived. Changes, Mushroom, and Denim, all soaked through. They wouldn't reply to any of my customer service emails. I tried repeatedly for six weeks before I did a charge back that they also never replied to. Now I'm banned from buying on their store with that credit card. But no one would ever reply to me. Total bull shit system they use.

Back