Fresh Grabs

It's a nice package. I grabbed it from Cromulent Records in the US and I think it was $45? cool package and pressing sounds great.
Is Cromulent a decent store to buy from? I never have before but found a couple albums I've been looking for on there and when I added them to my cart they showed up with a 25% discount. So I'm very tempted.

Is Cromulent a decent store to buy from? I never have before but found a couple albums I've been looking for on there and when I added them to my cart they showed up with a 25% discount. So I'm very tempted.
They are fine. That’s the only records I’ve bought from them. Packing was good enough from what I remember.

They are fine. That’s the only records I’ve bought from them. Packing was good enough from what I remember.
Thanks! I went ahead with the order. Really hard to pass up some of the harder to find Japanese stuff with that discount. Everything was way cheaper as a result than I've ever found them before.

What was the discount on? New or used?
They were new. It was weird. I added the album I was originally after to my cart and it was regularly priced. I was debating it but looking around to see if it was cheaper anywhere else. Couldn't find it cheaper so I went back to their site and saw they had another album I was after. I added that to my cart and it showed up with the discount. I think it said "69sale" next to it in the cart. Then I went and added the original album I wanted and that one had the discount then too. I tried a few more and some did and some didn't. Very weird. But I still see it working on some titles.

Edit: I searched the term and these popped up. So I think it works on these titles. Search: 167 results found for "69sale* AND product_type:*"

Last grabs from last month and today. There was a BN sale at many online stores in different EU countries. Probably some stock they wanted to get rid of. I helped as much as I could. Then some Japanese jazz, reissues and OG, Monk/Coltrane AAA reissue and new Vulfpeck.

View attachment 174857
View attachment 174861
View attachment 174860

View attachment 174859
View attachment 174858
I really like that Stanley Turrentine and haven't heard anyone really talk about it on here. But it's great imo.

They were new. It was weird. I added the album I was originally after to my cart and it was regularly priced. I was debating it but looking around to see if it was cheaper anywhere else. Couldn't find it cheaper so I went back to their site and saw they had another album I was after. I added that to my cart and it showed up with the discount. I think it said "69sale" next to it in the cart. Then I went and added the original album I wanted and that one had the discount then too. I tried a few more and some did and some didn't. Very weird. But I still see it working on some titles.

Edit: I searched the term and these popped up. So I think it works on these titles. Search: 167 results found for "69sale* AND product_type:*"
Any recs?

Any recs?
Acid Mothers Temple is what I grabbed, but they had the Son of Schmilsson MoFi, the Daft Punk anniversary 3LP, some Kikagaku Moyo, some Bjork Japanese pressings, and a few by Les Rallizes Dénudés, Flower Travelin' Band, and Yellow Magic Orchestra. A few others too that escape me but that I either already own or would be interested in like these.
What did ya get?!
I grabbed a couple Acid Mothers Temple albums. I'd been looking for the one that came out for RSD. I think it was a UK exclusive and it was pricy everywhere I found it. And I grabbed a couple others they had in stock that I needed.

Back