Dry Cleaning - Stumpwork
Slender Means - Neon & Ruin
Pond - Rock Collection
Tool - Lateralus x 3
Dinosaur Jr. - Beyond
Aerial M - Aerial M

Book
1971 - A Dull Moment: Rocks Golden Year by David Hepworth

November is a third over and I still haven’t ran down my October (kinda) Fresh Grabs. It was a light month overall which is good given holiday season is upon us.

It says Brandon Graham - this guy:

Warning might not be that safe for work:

His book King City is pretty incredible. AND out there!

His book King City is pretty incredible. AND out there!

Gonna have to check it out. His art is cool - I like it!

This description is bananas :ROFLMAO::
Joe is a catmaster, trained to use his cat as any tool or weapon. His best friend, Pete, falls in love with an alien he's forced to sell into green slavery, while his ex, Anna, watches her Xombie War veteran boyfriend turn into the drug he's addicted to. King City, an underbelly of a town run by spy gangs and dark dark magic with mystery down every alleyway.

Last edited:
Oh man, I was waiting for you to get this !:ROFLMAO:

Looks really great, especially the content that covers the hand-drawn covers. There are a couple of people I follow on Instagram that are Sun Ra collectors (veryyyy deep pockets I imagine) and I'm always blown away by the hand-drawn covers and labels in their collection. It's not like they are particularly impressive pieces of artwork but the fact that Ra and the Arkestra embraced the DIY route and made each one truly unique really taps into the collector mindset part of my brain. Really cool stuff.

Back