Florida

1 week!!!!! I HOPE ALL THE FLORIDA PEEPS HAVE BOUGHT TICKETS AND MADE PLANS TO BE IN ORLANDO 10/4 :)

if you aren't it is ok.....there will be more meetups happening in the future for shows n stuff!!

I am here in Tampa...but I am not going to Orlando 10/4. I am down for some shows though. I almost went to Pedro the Lion, but had a fantasy football draft instead.

@Crenshaw Blvd what stores do u shop at in Tampa, and where r u planning on going (if you're going out) for Black Friday RSD?
I shop at Mojo most of the time and Sound Exchange 2nd most. My first year here I went to Microgroove for RSD. That was a mistake...they didn't get much stuff and in general they don't get much new stuff in. (I even asked the owner if he would order me something new and he said no)...so then I went to Sound Exchange later in the day and found a lot more stuff. If I had it to do over, I would have gone to Sound Exchange for RSD first. I later went to Mojo and found they had a bunch of leftover RSD stuff for sale that I had been looking for (Grateful Dead, Moses Sumney) like months after RSD...so I know they get a good selection in...but I imagine that one might be busy. King Daddy is too far away from me, but I bet theirs is good too. My plan this year is to try Sound Exchange first.

I shop at Mojo most of the time and Sound Exchange 2nd most. My first year here I went to Microgroove for RSD. That was a mistake...they didn't get much stuff and in general they don't get much new stuff in. (I even asked the owner if he would order me something new and he said no)...so then I went to Sound Exchange later in the day and found a lot more stuff. If I had it to do over, I would have gone to Sound Exchange for RSD first. I later went to Mojo and found they had a bunch of leftover RSD stuff for sale that I had been looking for (Grateful Dead, Moses Sumney) like months after RSD...so I know they get a good selection in...but I imagine that one might be busy. King Daddy is too far away from me, but I bet theirs is good too. My plan this year is to try Sound Exchange first.

Yea the guy at Microgroove doesn't mess with RSD much. I always start at Mojo cuz i message them and they order me what i want then i go to sound exchange after for anything I missed (plus they have everything scattered all over the long ass aisles LOL which makes it tough to get the 3 or 4 i want) I usually get in and out fast as hell at Mojo tho. it gets so packed so fast in there

Yea the guy at Microgroove doesn't mess with RSD much. I always start at Mojo cuz i message them and they order me what i want then i go to sound exchange after for anything I missed (plus they have everything scattered all over the long ass aisles LOL which makes it tough to get the 3 or 4 i want) I usually get in and out fast as hell at Mojo tho. it gets so packed so fast in there
Is there usually a line before they open @ Mojo?

also u can message them on facebook with RSD requests they're putting in the order next week~

also u can message them on facebook with RSD requests they're putting in the order next week~
Well unfortunately I've got a very unstable job situation...so I have to proceed with caution on my record spending. I moved here in April for a job and then the company experienced a merger and now there is a lot of uncertainty. Sigh.

Well unfortunately I've got a very unstable job situation...so I have to proceed with caution on my record spending. I moved here in April for a job and then the company experienced a merger and now there is a lot of uncertainty. Sigh.

well, if u do decide to hit mojo or sound exchange next month for Black Friday let me know!! Ill be out n about and we can maybe meetup!

Back