Florida

I have hit east-west records in Orlando and can report that prices are competitively ridiculous but there are occasional nice grabs.

Anyone have O-town recs? I'm planning on hitting a few more later in the week.

I have hit east-west records in Orlando and can report that prices are competitively ridiculous but there are occasional nice grabs.

Anyone have O-town recs? I'm planning on hitting a few more later in the week.
Rock & Roll Heaven, may seem a little pricey at first glance, but you won't find a dud in terms of condition. Huge selection, a "real" record shop, I liked the vibe, walked away with a small stack ;)

Doing my semi-annual visit to Tampa Bay in January. It seems every time we come, another favorite staple from when we used to live there is now gone.

I'm hoping Banana's Music is still there. That place and its $2.99 backroom warehouse is probably the number 1 reason I fully fell down the vinyl rabbit hole circa 2013.

Doing my semi-annual visit to Tampa Bay in January. It seems every time we come, another favorite staple from when we used to live there is now gone.

I'm hoping Banana's Music is still there. That place and its $2.99 backroom warehouse is probably the number 1 reason I fully fell down the vinyl rabbit hole circa 2013.
It is indeed still in St. Pete!

Back