Everything Video Games!

Mario Maker was so anticipated. Then I got it and it’s shiny wore off quick.

That being said I’m excited for MARIO Maker 2 and hope the labeling of level types keeps me engaged more.

Mario Maker was so anticipated. Then I got it and it’s shiny wore off quick.

That being said I’m excited for MARIO Maker 2 and hope the labeling of level types keeps me engaged more.
Mario Maker was wonderful, but the ability to search (or lack thereof) really killed it.

I realise online gaming is all the rage but, I only recently noticed how few games now seem to include good old fashioned co-op gaming with a pal sat next to you. I wanted a decent racing game for me and my boys to play together and it's proven harder than I imagined. I settled on a cheap and cheerful Beach Buggy Racing which is fun in a Mario Kart kinda way but can anyone suggest a more realistic racing game that has split screen racing? PS4 or Xbox One.

I've recently started playing on my PS4 again, usually at weekends. I finished Red Dead Redemption 2 the other day and picked up a cheap copy of Far Cry 5. Loving it so far, really like the exploring aspects of games so I enjoy looking for the secret bunkers etc.

Demon Souls,
Dark Souls,
Bloodborne,

Final Fantasy
Pokemon
Dragons Dogma

Are the best things to come out of japan (Video game wise)

Watch out our I'll become your new PaulyB!

TBH I don't think of myself as worthy to be a mod. But I did want to help get this place off the ground. We'll see.
But I enjoy your company and always have, so you'll never be a Paulyb to me

Back