Everything Video Games!

So...... I'm about 40 hours into Cyberpunk and damn did they fix the heck out of it.

I got inspired to try the game after watching the anime (like many did.) My previous run with the game was held back by a glitch that didn't progress a Maelstrom mission no matter how far back I loaded a save.

This combined with playing it on Stadia with just a hint of input delay made me jump ship and never look back until now. Recently acquiring a 3080 and seeing a new update, I gave the game another look and....wow. I am amazed by the story content in the game. This is the first time I have gotten into a game's side content, to the point of clearing all the side jobs when they pop up.

Gameplay is what you make it. You can break certain things with a double jump and pummel your way through most encounters if you get a gorilla fist but the gameplay for me is a means to an end. The stories and characters are well written, it's just surprising you can miss it if you just go through the main story.

Highly recommend the game. You may get a glitch or two while playing but nothing game-breaking.

So...... I'm about 40 hours into Cyberpunk and damn did they fix the heck out of it.

I got inspired to try the game after watching the anime (like many did.) My previous run with the game was held back by a glitch that didn't progress a Maelstrom mission no matter how far back I loaded a save.

This combined with playing it on Stadia with just a hint of input delay made me jump ship and never look back until now. Recently acquiring a 3080 and seeing a new update, I gave the game another look and....wow. I am amazed by the story content in the game. This is the first time I have gotten into a game's side content, to the point of clearing all the side jobs when they pop up.

Gameplay is what you make it. You can break certain things with a double jump and pummel your way through most encounters if you get a gorilla fist but the gameplay for me is a means to an end. The stories and characters are well written, it's just surprising you can miss it if you just go through the main story.

Highly recommend the game. You may get a glitch or two while playing but nothing game-breaking.
I played through it on Stadia. I know it didn't live up to the promised hype but I still really enjoyed the game

How long does it take to transfer a game from the external drive to the console?
5-10 minutes at most for the bigger games, a minute for something smaller. Totally do-able. Not enough that it’s going to make it a chore.

I have a 2TB external drive and I just do some drive management if I want to play certain games. Takes a little bit of thought, but it’s fine once you get used to it.

Y'all knew this was coming... Still surprised they didn't give it another 6 months, though.

Honestly surprised it lived that long after they shutdown their studios. Gotta love all these big tech companies just wasting opportunities to build quality products rather than truly investing and making them work 😣

Honestly surprised it lived that long after they shutdown their studios. Gotta love all these big tech companies just wasting opportunities to build quality products rather than truly investing and making them work 😣
I think their cloud gaming was considered amongst the best, I wouldn't be surprised if the tech ends up elsewhere, just not under themselves.

so wait, am I going to get some refunds? I still have at least one Stadia still in the unopened box it was shipped in.. ha ha

When it started, because of the incredibly poor way they handled promotion, I assumed it was meant as more of a tech demo. But then it kept going. I still think it was an elaborate proof of concept... Very surprised they're refunding hardware and software purchases.

Does that mean people just throw away their Stadia devices?
They are offering refunds Stadia Announcement FAQ - Stadia Help

Q: Will I get a refund? What is available for a refund?

A: We will be offering refunds for all Stadia hardware purchases (Stadia Controller, Founders Edition, Premiere Edition, and Play and Watch with Google TV packages) made through the Google Store and software transactions (games and add-on purchases) through the Stadia store. Stadia Pro subscriptions are not eligible for refund, however you will be able to continue playing your games in Pro without further charges until the final wind down date.

They are offering refunds Stadia Announcement FAQ - Stadia Help

Q: Will I get a refund? What is available for a refund?

A: We will be offering refunds for all Stadia hardware purchases (Stadia Controller, Founders Edition, Premiere Edition, and Play and Watch with Google TV packages) made through the Google Store and software transactions (games and add-on purchases) through the Stadia store. Stadia Pro subscriptions are not eligible for refund, however you will be able to continue playing your games in Pro without further charges until the final wind down date.
I definitely purchased a few games (Cyberpunk, RE VILLAGE, as well as some more budget titles)...I got a free Stadia from buying CP2077 and Village... now refunds?

I'm sad to see it go, even though I haven't used it in forever, but will gladly take refunds at this point

I still have yet to set up my new Xbox and here I am excited that I found my New 3DS XL looking for an ethernet cable!

View attachment 152758
Nice, and a great title to boot up as well! How long had it been since you turned yours on? I turned mine on like a month ago after not playing or charging it for years, and it somehow still had battery power!

Nice, and a great title to boot up as well! How long had it been since you turned yours on? I turned mine on like a month ago after not playing or charging it for years, and it somehow still had battery power!
battery was totally drained. took a couple of minutes before it turned in even plugged in. wasn't sure it was going to start but finally booted up!

battery was totally drained. took a couple of minutes before it turned in even plugged in. wasn't sure it was going to start but finally booted up!
I don't know how mine kept a charge for years, it was near dead but had enough juice to power on. I should pick up Binding of Isaac for it, is that one download only?

Back