Everything Video Games!

I think my gaming life has entered a new epoch: post-wireless roomscale Superhot VR.

Holy bananas.
I really want to get a VR headset at some point just for dumb BS like this.

But Playing Superhot VR looks SO COOL! I WANT TO TRY IT SO BAD!

I really want to get a VR headset at some point just for dumb BS like this.

But Playing Superhot VR looks SO COOL! I WANT TO TRY IT SO BAD!

Check out the Quest. It's console-priced and I wouldn't be surprised if they were selling at a loss.

Just started Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. I’m not much of a gamer and I hear this is stupid difficult. See you in a few weeks records.
You can always modv it to make it slower

But if you did that

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Unrelated but whenever you read the copypasta do you imagine it like the comic book guy from the Simpsons

finally beat Cuphead this morning. deciding now what I want to play next. thinking of playing one of the following: Firewatch, Horizon Chase, Katana Zero or Shakedown Hawaii...or I can go back to BotW which I recently restarted in Switch since I never beat it for Wii U
I really want to play Katana Zero myself.

finally beat Cuphead this morning. deciding now what I want to play next. thinking of playing one of the following: Firewatch, Horizon Chase, Katana Zero or Shakedown Hawaii...or I can go back to BotW which I recently restarted in Switch since I never beat it for Wii U
Firewatch can be finished fairly quickly. I enjoyed the narrative for the game and the visuals were beautiful.

Firewatch can be finished fairly quickly. I enjoyed the narrative for the game and the visuals were beautiful.

A friend recommended Firewatch to me a long while back, based on the fact that he knew I adored Gone Home, Dear Esther and The Stanley Parable... those are very different games to me so I've no idea what to expect still, but it just jumped to the top of my backlog.

A friend recommended Firewatch to me a long while back, based on the fact that he knew I adored Gone Home, Dear Esther and The Stanley Parable... those are very different games to me so I've no idea what to expect still, but it just jumped to the top of my backlog.

Can I add What Remains of Edith Finch to that list? It's probably the "walking simulator" that I enjoyed the most.

Super Mario Sunshine soundtrack vinyl, there's a pink variant too

60706753_656678894755456_2586847768609816576_n.jpg

Looks like it, that's how the site looked after the Wind Waker vinyl sold out. I wish I would have been able to pick that one up. I'm keeping an eye out for someone reselling it or maybe some extras getting posted after he ships those out.
Went to grab now when I made it home and the sites down. Guessing it sold out?

Last edited:
Back