Everything Video Games!

I recommend turning up the difficulty a few levels right away. It still won't be difficult and you'll get a lot more drops.

Hell yeah, thanks for that! That is good info to have.

Hell yeah, thanks for that! That is good info to have.
Almost forgot, if there's an active Season, make a seasonal character instead of a "normal" one. Seasonal characters get objectives that reward set gear at max level and other things so it's a lot easier to gear up. Once the season ends they get converted into normal characters anyway.

Wargroove free Double Trouble DLC is out today and I cant wait to play it.

With all the commotion of my shoulder injury, we slept on this and now all of the pre-orders are currently sold out. 😐
I've played the early Animals Crossing games and it's just not for me, but I've been following some of the rumors with the new one for Switch and sounds like there could be limitations as far as cloud saves, having multiple islands on one console, and transferring files between Switches that if true seems to be pissing people off.

I've played the early Animals Crossing games and it's just not for me, but I've been following some of the rumors with the new one for Switch and sounds like there could be limitations as far as cloud saves, having multiple islands on one console, and transferring files between Switches that if true seems to be pissing people off.

None of those limitations are particularly surprising given the history of the franchise.

They have stated in Japan that there will at least be a way for Nintendo Online subscribers to back up their saves, but it won't use the standard Cloud Save system since I guess they are concerned about save hacking.

Does anyone want to sell me the AC joy cons ? I guess I can try and import but that fell through when I tried to do Pokémon joycon.

Just bought Mario odyssey...looking forward to diving in as soon as I beat Zelda BOTW;)

tbh, now that it's been almost three years, i can say that odyssey holds up a bit more in replaybility than botw. both are still good, but i like going back to exploring the kingdoms and starting the game all over again sometimes than to do sort of the same with botw. it might also just be that odyssey speedrunning is a lot more interesting than botw's.

tbh, now that it's been almost three years, i can say that odyssey holds up a bit more in replaybility than botw. both are still good, but i like going back to exploring the kingdoms and starting the game all over again sometimes than to do sort of the same with botw. it might also just be that odyssey speedrunning is a lot more interesting than botw's.
Did you buy the botw dlc?

Did you buy the botw dlc?

yes, i did. and i can tell you that it doesn't really hold up that well now. it was good when it first came out, but like now i don't really think that fondly of it bc 1) the trial of the sword was a lil bit too hard for me to enjoy. it's great for people who wanted a challenge, but i think master mode already offers an alternative approach that still feels natural to the main game. and 2) the guardian beast dungeons from the second part of the DLC were great, but didn't really actually bring much in terms of "story". i remember when it came out people were pissed about this. I still really like the second part of the dlc, but it's not enough for me to carry my whole enjoyment towards the entire DLC overall.

VirtuaVerse release date announced. Cyberpunk point and click adventure is out May 12.

Back