Everything Video Games!

This is a full-blown system though. Did the Eevee one include the dock?
Yeah.

lets-go-hardware-1000x562.jpg

If anyone knows a good place for a Canadian to preorder this let me know. Getting my girlfriend a switch for her birthday, and I know this is the one she'd want (y)

Possibly check with Hi-Tech Gametraders in Saskatoon (they have a few locations around town). My brother gets a bunch of stuff from them, and they may have a line on pre-orders.

if it's any consolation to those who want them and just got a Switch, it looks like Nintendo is going to be selling the Animal Crossing joycons and dock separately... at least in Japan, maybe they'll do the same for North America

Animal Crossing Joy-Cons And Switch Dock Will Be Sold Separately, At Least In Japan

i’ve seen wayy too many people on twitter (who may or may not already have a switch) geek out over the AC-themed switch, so hopefully nintendo localizes this separate set in the US too.

although, this ac switch is also the new updated model with longer battery life, it would be a good upgrade for those of us who’ve had the original 2017 switch model

i’ve seen wayy too many people on twitter (who may or may not already have a switch) geek out over the AC-themed switch, so hopefully nintendo localizes this separate set in the US too.

although, this ac switch is also the new updated model with longer battery life, it would be a good upgrade for those of us who’ve had the original 2017 switch model
Keep in mind y’all..game still separately from console

Has anyone picked up GreedFall? I've honestly never even heard of it, but it's on Steam and seems to have good ratings. If it goes on sale again, I was thinking of picking it up.

Back