Everything Video Games!

Me wants that fire emblem but i gotta best MUA 3.

If anyone is a Gears of War fan they are doing a tech test today for PC and Xbox till sunday if interested.

Me wants that fire emblem but i gotta best MUA 3.

If anyone is a Gears of War fan they are doing a tech test today for PC and Xbox till sunday if interested.

Played last weekend. Servers sucked for squads (buds and I were having issues). It’s gears multiplayer, excited for the new mode they showed off at e3 and campaign.

Just picked up Fire Emblem during lunch. Gonna play a little bit while I eat my food! So stoked!

I'm just going to do in-store pick up whenever I preorder from now on. Fire Emblem isn't arriving from Best buy until Tuesday! :mad:

Always in-store pickup! That way you can also get it at midnight eastern time if you want it. Did that for Odyssey and Smash

I cant wait to get home and play Fire Emblem

Just picked up Fire Emblem during lunch. Gonna play a little bit while I eat my food! So stoked!

Always in-store pickup! That way you can also get it at midnight eastern time if you want it. Did that for Odyssey and Smash

I played up to the point where I have to choose a House. Taking a break to mull it over.

Its funny cause they let us buy it here at 11pm. So midnight releases are an hour earlier. If its a single player thing I can wait but if its something me and a few friends want we just get our copies at the release and head to someones place and play it.

Its funny cause they let us buy it here at 11pm. So midnight releases are an hour earlier. If its a single player thing I can wait but if its something me and a few friends want we just get our copies at the release and head to someones place and play it.

Ya, I'm in the midwest so it is the same for me. The fact that they changed it to be midnight eastern time, rather than midnight everywhere in the US is great.

My only gripe with the new Fire Emblem (without having played it yet of course) is the 3 entirely different 80 hour campaigns.

I'll never finish all that.

They're more like 55-70 hours. And subsequent campaigns can be played as NG+, where you keep all your instructor levels, so I imagine they go more quickly.

But yeah, it's a lot of game.

Bethesda has some pretty deep cuts on Steam for some older games. Got the Doom reboot for $6, and Dishonored 1-3 for like $2 a piece. Never played any of them so that should be nice.

Death of the Outsider - so not technically named "Dishonored 3" but the 3rd one? my bad on the confusion - words, ya know?
Oh, I thought that was an expansion or something, not sure though. I picked up the new DOOM and Dishonored 2 in this sale too. Couldn't pass it up.

Back