Everything Video Games!

Playing Mario Kart and my daughter called me a little bitch
First time I ever swore in front of my dad we had just fired up Mario Kart 64 and I told him I'd kick his ass. It just slipped out, he looked at me in astonishment as I wide-eye stared back in horror... He just let it go though. (and I did indeed kick his ass).

I need something fun and aimless to play for the winter but I have no idea what. I mean I could spend another winter/mouse click-clicking my way through the ten millionth Diablo build again but I wouldn’t mind having a fallback.
Ever play Horizon Zero Dawn? I'm playing it through for the umpteenth time and I still love it. You can play the story line or you can just goof around and make the metal monsters insane so that they attack each other. The game play is sorta like Breath of the Wild but the landscape etc is gorgeous.

Ever play Horizon Zero Dawn? I'm playing it through for the umpteenth time and I still love it. You can play the story line or you can just goof around and make the metal monsters insane so that they attack each other. The game play is sorta like Breath of the Wild but the landscape etc is gorgeous.
T-Rex vs T-Rex is the most fun I had with Dino Fight Club. Then just try to avoid all the insane missle barrages as you run around trying to keep them mad at each other...

I need something fun and aimless to play for the winter but I have no idea what. I mean I could spend another winter/mouse click-clicking my way through the ten millionth Diablo build again but I wouldn’t mind having a fallback.

I'm overdue for an Earthbound replay, maybe that'll be my holiday task.

Anyone a Destiny 2 player?
Not anymore sadly. Was big on the game up until after Shadowkeep. Just wasn’t enjoying the time:reward grind.

@Corycm its not necessarily mindless but Kena Bridge of Spirits is a fun title and absolutely gorgeous. You could also play an recent Assassins Creed title if you just want kill time. I’d also +1 Kris on Horizon Zero Dawn

So, for the past 4 hours of gameplay I have been lost in the ruins in Horizon Zero Dawn and can't find my way out.

lol.

So frustrating.

Back