Everything Video Games!

Oh my god I'm definitely getting catfood.

Or just like, a giant bag of live Amazonian hissing cockroaches.
Bashed tins of cat food.

Found out earlier on that one of the supermarkets here was doing collect only PS5 orders. Joined and sat in the queue for 2 mins. Something else came up so I closed the window. Went back on later and it was sold out. Who knows, I could have got one...

Bashed tins of cat food.

Found out earlier on that one of the supermarkets here was doing collect only PS5 orders. Joined and sat in the queue for 2 mins. Something else came up so I closed the window. Went back on later and it was sold out. Who knows, I could have got one...
Took me two weeks of actual effort. Failed at 3 different drops.. Got the fourth. It wasn't too difficult once I actually started actively trying...

Took me two weeks of actual effort. Failed at 3 different drops.. Got the fourth. It wasn't too difficult once I actually started actively trying...
I probably shouldn't bother based on my future plans! I've got enough of a PS4 backlog that it's not a big deal. I think I'll wait until I can walk into a shop and get one.

Hmmmm, PS5 I ordered 5 days ago from Best Buy... sitting at depot. Small useless PS5 audio dongle that I purchased at 6 pm yesterday from Best Buy... out for delivery. Well played universe... well played.

Kinda like how Apple always makes sure I have the phone case and charger that I ordered a good week before I actually get the phone :ROFLMAO:

shin megami tensei nocturne remaster coming out on the west May 25!!!

pretty interested in this title atm, never played the main megami tensei games, but i’ve heard this one in particular is one of the best ones

So... after 100+ hours into Witcher 3, I finished the main quest.

I admit I looked up the possible endings for Ciri ahead of time and made sure my choices led to the desired outcome. It would have been too frustrating to invest so much time into the game and then end up with an unsatisfactory (to me) ending.

I started the game on the default difficulty level, then raised it to Broken Bones at around level 15-20, and then to Death March around level 25. Although I don’t like hack-and-slash games, I felt most comfortable with a melee-oriented play style with the Feline Armor set (with Quen as my main defense). I only invested in Alchemy ahead of the final quest, which was probably a good idea (I don’t think I would have beaten the final couple of bosses without some serious decorations running through my veins!). Overall, I appreciated how the game allowed you to gradually learn its various mechanics and slowly incorporate them into your play style.

Of course I’m now motivated to start a brand new campaign on Death March just to see if I can make it through the first 10-20 levels now that I’m more knowledgeable about my options. But first I’m going to play through the two expansion packs to see what’s there.

I’ve always loved RPGs, but most of experience up until now had been old Final Fantasy games (the most modern RPG I had played before Witcher was Skyrim). Needless to say, my jaw dropped at the depth of dialogue options, the quality of the cutscenes and voice acting, and sheer size of the game. There were several moments throughout the game that blew my mind:

Arriving in Skellige for the first time and hearing the Ard Skellige theme song is an all-time gaming experience. The fight against Imlerith was splendid, too.

There are a couple of things here and there that would keep me from ranking it as a personal favorite, but I would still strongly recommend it to anyone who doesn’t wince at the thought of sinking 100+ hours into any game.

Kinda getting pumped for Monster Hunter Rise. I never got very deep into World because my wi-fi was downright rotten for a long time, and playing online was just not an option. Might be nice to dive into it at the same time as everyone else; kinda the Animal Crossing of Pandemic Year Two.

Kinda getting pumped for Monster Hunter Rise. I never got very deep into World because my wi-fi was downright rotten for a long time, and playing online was just not an option. Might be nice to dive into it at the same time as everyone else; kinda the Animal Crossing of Pandemic Year Two.
I've put so many hundreds of hours in Monster Hunter games and am excited for Rise... though I've barely played the demo

Back