Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

Is this one of those times where I say I was only taking the piss? Or whatever the turn of phrase is over there?

It's not odd, I just feel like anyone with any sense could guess where someone's facilities are in a house just by them having existed in the world for a time. Also my house is not large and has very few doors. You've got a 50/50 chance of it being the bathroom or the pantry.
Unless it's blatantly obvious, I think it's a fair to ask so you don't go sailing into someone's bedroom/basement/closet.

Is this one of those times where I say I was only taking the piss? Or whatever the turn of phrase is over there?

It's not odd, I just feel like anyone with any sense could guess where someone's facilities are in a house just by them having existed in the world for a time. Also my house is not large and has very few doors. You've got a 50/50 chance of it being the bathroom or the pantry.
In our house, they can just follow their nose, we keep the litter box in the guest bathroom so their is also a glade plugin putting in work in there too.the room that smells like “Cranberry and Currants” that’s the one with the toilet in it.

Anyone have any prevailing opinions on the Krell K-300i?

View attachment 197542
Never heard one myself, but I’ve met a number of people who’ve had them and the same number of people that have sold them.

Not a brand where I hear of people moving up the line or keeping them for 5+ years. No idea why.

Never heard one myself, but I’ve met a number of people who’ve had them and the same number of people that have sold them.

Not a brand where I hear of people moving up the line or keeping them for 5+ years. No idea why.
Yes this seems to be the same kinda thing I've come across with Krell, same goes for Devialet. Lots for sale.

Back