Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

I replaced my Sony with a Panasonic DP-UB820 and have been very pleased. It's not the cheapest, but the playback quality is excellent and the fact that it automatically detects and switches to Dolby Vision (something most players don't do!) is really nice.
I recently picked up the Panasonic DP-UB820 and have been very happy with it, just make sure you have newer HDMI 2.0 or 2.1 cables, you'll get audio but no video from blurays without it.

Found a used Kinki Studios EX-M1 at about $500 under the retail price on The Music Room and decided to pull the trigger. Now I can't stop refreshing my email for a tracking notification. I've instantly remembered how excruciating the wait for new gear is lol.

Overall very stoked about this amp, I feel like its really going to usher in a new paradigm for my set-up. The gradual progression up the gear ranks has been such a fun (and expensive) experience to move through. My poor wife did not realize what she was unleashing when was gifting me an Audio Technica LP60 Bluetooth 8 years ago lol.

Now we wait.

Fantastic! Enjoy the wait, it’s also part of the fun!

I love TMR.. I got my Harbeths, Luxman, PL EVO and my Pass there. They’re awesome over there. Rewards points are great too.

Be sure to post some pics and updates in the Incoming! thread…

All right @Ghost it seems like it is just grounding in the UK BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SAY EVERYTHING WEIRD LIKE IT IS THEIR LANGUAGE OR SOME SHIT!!!

All right @Ghost it seems like it is just grounding in the UK BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SAY EVERYTHING WEIRD LIKE IT IS THEIR LANGUAGE OR SOME SHIT!!!

So @SnowmaNick wasnt yanking the proverbial chain?

Back