Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

That's it! Literally just cut a small square off it, and gently place the stylus on it a few times. Done.

And btw - they're usually like 5 or 6 bucks at the supermarket as opposed to what Amazon is asking!
ah so basically what I do with the Oznow?

That's it! Literally just cut a small square off it, and gently place the stylus on it a few times. Done.

And btw - they're usually like 5 or 6 bucks at the supermarket as opposed to what Amazon is asking!
They are useful around the house and it’s not a bad price for ten. I think you can get a bigger pack at Costco for like $8.

Random, I have some old record where the jacket is filthy, I was wondering if a dry magic eraser would help clean it up? Any try this or have suggestions?

Random, I have some old record where the jacket is filthy, I was wondering if a dry magic eraser would help clean it up? Any try this or have suggestions?
I don't know if that's a great solution. A melamine sponge is basically really fine grit sandpaper and you may end up with a halo around whatever you were initially trying to remove on the jacket.

Most of it seems to have sold for much less than I expected!
I really had no idea what they would go for, but it was fun to watch the auction as it took place. I certainly dreamed about that turntable. Part of me thought they would go for about what they did only because the cost of moving it has to be astronomical. Unless you're local, the custom shipping on any of these had to be insane. Adding those costs to it and it's probably not that much of a bargain on anything in the end.

I really had no idea what they would go for, but it was fun to watch the auction as it took place. I certainly dreamed about that turntable. Part of me thought they would go for about what they did only because the cost of moving it has to be astronomical. Unless you're local, the custom shipping on any of these had to be insane. Adding those costs to it and it's probably not that much of a bargain on anything in the end.
Those speakers went for a crazy deal, but all the components powering them (and the room) were probably needed to make them sing.

Not a real tragedy, but more so just seeing it played out on an internet auction, knowing Ken's story just makes it seems sad for some reason.

Forgot to account for divorce attorney fees as well

Back