Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

Got it. I didn't know if when you place an order with them if they need to build it and you get on a production schedule or if they had them in stock. They sell the base models on eBay so those are probably in stock but I didn't know about adding a mono switch.
Ah yea, I forgot about that. Yes, definitely depends on if they have them in stock. When I ordered mine it needed to be built but it was at the same time they were introducing silk screened backs so that delayed it a bit. It was about 3 weeks before mine went from ordered to shipped. I went with a mono switch and upgraded jacks which I think they had to add.

Got it. I didn't know if when you place an order with them if they need to build it and you get on a production schedule or if they had them in stock. They sell the base models on eBay so those are probably in stock but I didn't know about adding a mono switch.
Check the website FAQ, they usually post lead times of current orders.

Gone-zo. Hope one of you grabbed it. It’s one of the best recommendations I’ve gotten around here.
Ah man I’ve been looking to buy the insight and would have hopped on this in an instant if I wasn’t dealing with a newborn and our furnace not working tonight haha. If anybody sees the insight for sale again for a good price please let me know!

Ah man I’ve been looking to buy the insight and would have hopped on this in an instant if I wasn’t dealing with a newborn and our furnace not working tonight haha. If anybody sees the insight for sale again for a good price please let me know!
If it loses out in the end, I’ll reach out to you first.. and if you become ready before you hear from me just let me know. I’ll lend it to you if you’d like to see what you think. Figured that as long as one of us got it we could pass it around for a good price at the least.

Last edited:
If it loses,out, I’ll reach out to you first.. and if you become ready just let me know. Figured that as long as one of us got it we could pass it around for a good price at the least.
Appreciate it! I got an offer accepted from them last time but somebody grabbed it before me too haha. They do tend to pop up at TMR every once in awhile. They seem like good folks. Told me they are trying to add a notify or waitlist feature for used gear on their site in the near future

Back