Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

Remember you're talking to someone who had The Lemon of Pink inside his Top 50 albums. ;)
Let me put it this way:

My wife likes a lot of stuff I donā€™t. Example: Marilyn Manson. Iā€™d rather listen to our garbage disposal.

When she heard The Books, her comment was ā€œwhoā€™s the deaf fuck that thought these guys deserved a recording contract?ā€

I have to agree with her. Sheā€™s not always right, but when she is she really is. šŸ˜Ž

I havenā€™t watched a lot of Hivi videos but I donā€™t mind him. I enjoyed his trip to Japan videos. No need to be meanies. You big meanies.

Now if I were to channel any hate, it would be for that Vinyl Eyezz channel. Iā€™d love to smash that dudeā€™s face into a fireplace mantle or rotary phone a la Cliff Booth v Katie.

If youā€™ll excuse me, Iā€™m going to take a walk......

When she heard The Books, her comment was ā€œwhoā€™s the deaf fuck that thought these guys deserved a recording contract?ā€
Tokyo is like if the avalanches was folktronica

That's how much I'll defend that

Now if I were to channel any hate, it would be for that Vinyl Eyezz channel. Iā€™d love to smash that dudeā€™s face into a fireplace mantle or rotary phone a la Cliff Booth v Katie.

If youā€™ll excuse me, Iā€™m going to take a walk......
Vinyl eyezz is the ultimate vinyl Normie

What are GOOD vinyl YouTubers (all I know are vinyl rewind, TMR, barrakapdub, and the in groove)

I remember he was/is on Reddit and caught shit for saying Crosley Turntables were okay and then got super defensive about. The whole was kind of a shit show. Good reminder on why I donā€™t spend much time on r/vinyl anymore.

Wasnā€™t he outed as a racist supporter of the tangerine twat?

Vinyl eyezz is the ultimate vinyl Normie

What are GOOD vinyl YouTubers (all I know are vinyl rewind, TMR, barrakapdub, and the in groove)

I feel like I spend most of my time watching gear review channels than actual vinyl ones. I used to watch Channel 33rpm but now it depends on the content. His channel in no way reflects my musical tastes but heā€™s a nice Canadian boy. The other channel that I consistently watch is The Omaha Introvert. Sheā€™s more in line with what I listen to. Iā€™ve tried to watch Vinyl Guru but I just canā€™t deal with the ā€œdarlingā€ and the too-da-loo talk.
I guess if you want to, you could search Vinyl Community and Iā€™m sure a slew of vinyl related channels would populate. Thereā€™s a big VC presence.

Back