Electronic

If anyone is wondering about the latest Iglooghost vinyl it’s been delayed, my local is hoping it shows up on the 30th at the moment but the way they’re telling it it sounds like there’s some uncertainty around that date for sure

Don't know if any of you mess with Muslimgauze. I was unaware and just stumbled across the artist a few years ago as I was embracing my ambient/electronic exploration. The releases are sometimes a mixed-bag of genres, but as the name and politics implies always incorporating instruments and musical elements from the Muslim world. This release just popped up today.

Don't know if any of you mess with Muslimgauze. I was unaware and just stumbled across the artist a few years ago as I was embracing my ambient/electronic exploration. The releases are sometimes a mixed-bag of genres, but as the name and politics implies always incorporating instruments and musical elements from the Muslim world. This release just popped up today.

posthumous bryn jones is the hardest working man in showbusiness. dude's put out more albums while dead than tupac and biggie

Feed Me Weird Things is probably the last Squarepusher album I would think to get a repress over any of his other albums since that one wasn't originally a Warp record. But I'm very happy that it is. I sold my CD copy of it a few years ago when I started to sell some of my older electronic CDs that was worth some good money. Now will pick it up on vinyl :)

Hope this is a trend, I'd probably pick up all his older stuff if they reissue.

Feed Me Weird Things is probably the last Squarepusher album I would think to get a repress over any of his other albums since that one wasn't originally a Warp record. But I'm very happy that it is. I sold my CD copy of it a few years ago when I started to sell some of my older electronic CDs that was worth some good money. Now will pick it up on vinyl :)

Hope this is a trend, I'd probably pick up all his older stuff if they reissue.

I have that CD. Hmmm...

I hope it's a trend, too. There are a few I need. The big deal with this is obviously that it's the 25th anniversary. If they continue with that theme, we'll have some solid 25th anniversary Squarepusher releases on deck for the next few years

I have that CD. Hmmm...

I hope it's a trend, too. There are a few I need. The big deal with this is obviously that it's the 25th anniversary. If they continue with that theme, we'll have some solid 25th anniversary Squarepusher releases on deck for the next few years
His records are so hard to find for a decent price! I only had Venus No. 17 for the longest time on Vinyl - just picked up Welcome To Europe recently. I'd love a copy of Hard Normal Daddy or Big Loada

His records are so hard to find for a decent price! I only had Venus No. 17 for the longest time on Vinyl - just picked up Welcome To Europe recently. I'd love a copy of Hard Normal Daddy or Big Loada

Same. I actually won a copy of Hello Everything with Welcome To Europe in an Ebay auction for something crazy, like $1.20, a number of years ago. Definitely one of the best Ebay deals I've ever scored. Got Conumber EP for a couple of bucks in a shop, too. I bought Ultravisitor new and Maximum Priest was pretty easy to find for cheap, when I got that. Don't know if there's too much demand for that one, even now, but I grabbed it for around $12, I think. Found a used Go Plastic for $20 at my local and got Selection Sixteen w/the 10-inch, as a gift. I bought that last one, Be Up A Hello, when that came out, but I definitely have a lot of holes in the Squarepusher collection. Most of the stuff I have, I grabbed when the demand wasn't too crazy on vinyl, in general, or from waiting things out over the years and just getting lucky. Otherwise, it's all CDs.

Looking now, prices are getting a bit loony, as with everything else. We're gonna need these represses.

Last edited:
Oh, man, so happy about Uncle Tony’s Coloring Book repress. And free shipping! Hopefully we see Music By Cavelight soon!

Yeah. I grabbed the last black pressing of Uncle Tony's or I'd be all over this one. I bought my Music By Cavelight off of Discogs years ago and was given a refund, because it was in such terrible condition. I missed the Beat Delete repress before that. It's been on my list forever, so I'm really hoping to finally see it.

Back