Do you make stuff?

Finished my next larger drawing and got it scanned in, thanks for looking.
View attachment 54809
I'm seeing your progression from the first drawings to this. This is awesome and your drawings are getting so much more complex and balanced. I absolutely love that you expanded your color palate. You applied color very thoughtfully which makes this a much more interesting piece than had it been monochromatic. I love it!

I'm seeing your progression from the first drawings to this. This is awesome and your drawings are getting so much more complex and balanced. I absolutely love that you expanded your color palate. You applied color very thoughtfully which makes this a much more interesting piece than had it been monochromatic. I love it!

Thank you so much for the kind words, that means a ton. I did this one differently from how I went at the previous larger one. Instead of drawing all of my outline with the pen first I let the markers bleed and kind of do their thing, then came back and outlined/detailed. Trying different things and just trying to have fun. Really appreciate you taking the time to look.

my first attempt of acrylic on canvas. it's been quite a while since I did any kind of art and while it was super challenging at times working in a new medium it was tons of fun. I'm definitely looking forward to doing some more.

big shout to @Enaz Fox for the inspiration and positive vibes. thanks man, I really appreciate it!

IMG_20200812_003323-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Been about a month again, figured I’d share where I am! These pens are much finer than a sharpie so I’m taking my time. A few peeks at my larger piece and some of my favorite post-it’s. Thanks as always. ❤
54F4B6B2-2A01-4D07-83D6-D1FC193AA421.jpeg4C5B42E1-3102-4D95-B37B-63F8C06FBCDB.jpeg20EE9F52-6706-4208-8213-2CBBE9621F34.jpeg32E3F9BD-D655-48B7-987A-7E0A0C0122F2.jpeg(👆this one won a coloring contest and is getting made into an actual pin!)FB381089-F675-4DDE-BB82-17D0E98CF64A.jpeg

Been about a month again, figured I’d share where I am! These pens are much finer than a sharpie so I’m taking my time. A few peeks at my larger piece and some of my favorite post-it’s. Thanks as always. ❤
View attachment 61504View attachment 61509View attachment 61505View attachment 61506(👆this one won a coloring contest and is getting made into an actual pin!)View attachment 61511
You know that you have to link the details for us to order the pin when it gets made, right?
These are really awesome.

my first attempt of acrylic on canvas. it's been quite a while since I did any kind of art and while it was super challenging at times working in a new medium it was tons of fun. I'm definitely looking forward to doing some more.

big shout to @Enaz Fox for the inspiration and positive vibes. thanks man, I really appreciate it!

View attachment 61134
Awesome!!!

View attachment 61504View attachment 61509View attachment 61505View attachment 61506(👆this one won a coloring contest and is getting made into an actual pin!)View attachment 61511
Ugh. I love all of these so much. How are you storing your post it’s after you are done?

Back