Definitive Audiophile pressings

i'm kinda surprised too....the craft ones are wonderful. eastern sounds is jaw-droppingly good.
Think thats the only one I've been wanting after the fact. Everything else I've been able to comfortably pass on but Eastern Sounds is definitely a regret. Hopefully the new OJC sounds like the next best option.

Very stoked to see a soul One-Step though, Craft seems to be putting out some good titles so far.

Think thats the only one I've been wanting after the fact. Everything else I've been able to comfortably pass on but Eastern Sounds is definitely a regret. Hopefully the new OJC sounds like the next best option.

Very stoked to see a soul One-Step though, Craft seems to be putting out some good titles so far.
Brilliant corners easily bested my OJC too. Lush Life was good but limited by the recording I think. I liked Relaxin but it was harsh on some peoples’ systems (there seem to be 2 different cuts of it). Really excited for this Isaac Hayes

Brilliant corners easily bested my OJC too. Lush Life was good but limited by the recording I think. I liked Relaxin but it was harsh on some peoples’ systems (there seem to be 2 different cuts of it). Really excited for this Isaac Hayes
Yeah Isaac Hayes will probably sound phenomenal, I think more HiFi soul music is needed in the world. I would pay $300 for a D'Angelo VooDoo One-Step lol.

I was actually listening to my Brilliant Corners OJC yesterday and concluded that my copy is perfect for how much I enjoy that album. For some reason I don't find myself gravitating to that record when I'm reaching for Monk. I usually go for Monks Dream, Misterioso, or Alone In San Francisco!

Back