Definitive Audiophile pressings

I don't know why it would not be available at other retailers.
I know AS carriers the line.
As with most things D2C with craft, they eventually will sell them wholesale to other retailers if they aren’t selling well in their store after awhile. AS didn’t sell any of the first two and only started selling the others about a year after they went on sale on Craft’s site. If this makes it to AS, it likely won’t be for at least a year

As with most things D2C with craft, they eventually will sell them wholesale to other retailers if they aren’t selling well in their store after awhile. AS didn’t sell any of the first two and only started selling the others about a year after they went on sale on Craft’s site. If this makes it to AS, it likely won’t be for at least a year

I really hope this sells out quick. With 3 of the previous 5 in stock it’d make a real positive statement.

Hope so too. I’ll be getting it for sure! I think it’s a great choice

It is. It’s probably an album I don’t need a €100 copy of but I’m glad they picked it. Fingers crossed they’ll do more from across their catalogue in the future. I’d still totally be in for a set of Wilburys one steps…

He ships DHL but apparently the final price on the website is the final price. No courier fee. I've seen him mention it a couple times but I'd personally message the store first to double check that.
DHL NO BUENO. But that's interesting, I suppose that COULD be worth it depending on what the markup is. I'm sure someone up here bought one of these in the past... SHOW YOURSELF

DHL NO BUENO. But that's interesting, I suppose that COULD be worth it depending on what the markup is. I'm sure someone up here bought one of these in the past... SHOW YOURSELF
Yeah, for the last couple of months he's been touting the fact that he now ships worldwide, that all prices and fees show in your cart, and that whatever shipping he's set up is remarkably affordable. I believe he said the sweet spot is 3-4 albums. YMMV of course!

Yeah, for the last couple of months he's been touting the fact that he now ships worldwide, that all prices and fees show in your cart, and that whatever shipping he's set up is remarkably affordable. I believe he said the sweet spot is 3-4 albums. YMMV of course!
Skeptical.... But I'll check it out.

In fact, IMMA CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW LET'S WHAT KINDA DEAL THIS REALLY IS....

For what it's worth IF his policy is correct and it includes all duties then it's a pretty good deal actually. About $30 shipping with apparently all fees included. I'm still a little skeptical but that's what it says and that puts the prices kinda in line with what we see up here in store in a lot of cases.

For what it's worth IF his policy is correct and it includes all duties then it's a pretty good deal actually. About $30 shipping with apparently all fees included. I'm still a little skeptical but that's what it says and that puts the prices kinda in line with what we see up here in store in a lot of cases.
Did AS’s new international shipping fees start yet? He won’t have hot buttered soul yet either most likely but is probably most likely to eventually get it out of all the usual suspects

Might want to shoot him an email to confirm but hopefully it works out for you and you'll now have a pipeline to all the records you need!

Guess my work is done here.

@Mather will get his Hot Buttered Soul after all.

Wonder if his date will be impressed with his stereo and his detailed description of the one-step pressing technique and the trademarked PVC pellets used by RTI.

View attachment 194103
Not to mention the meticulous absence of any slight warp, off-centeredness, no fill (dates LOVE to learn about what no-fill is!) and seam splits/corner dings. Dates also love guys who are assertive, so always talk up how multiple copies are demanded to ensure the aforementioned.

FYI, dates should always be advised at the earliest point not to initiate any hanky-panky until the side is over and the needle has been delicately placed back.

Lastly, Hot Buttered Soul should be a great panty remover, provided the date is over 65.

IMG_9979-cc_1950x.jpg

Back