Definitive Audiophile pressings

I was able to pickup The Cars in Canada with some patience and a 20% off code. Hopefully can find something similar for this!
Marquee Moon is available on the Canadian Warner site and welcome10 works for 10% off, though a 20% code would be much better! It’s still pretty steep after shipping and tax.

Marquee Moon is available on the Canadian Warner site and welcome10 works for 10% off, though a 20% code would be much better! It’s still pretty steep after shipping and tax.
It is. I ordered but the lack of a 20% off code definitely stings considering the $10 shipping. Kinda glad I don't want most of these releases, I hate being forced to pay shipping direct.

boomboom alert!

Jackpot Records has a pair of new releases coming out. Not sure why Chicken Fat needs *another* variant, but there is a bundle if you want both.

weird! three reissues in the span of one year.

Last edited:

weird! three reissues in the span of one year.
Glad I held off on the Verve by Request crapshow one.

boomboom alert!
Wonder how this will compare with the MoFi Silver. Not sure I love it enough to buy this again.

So much for no buy January for me. Preordered the Television and Ornette (of course on this one because it is an amazing record). I only have the Four Men With Beards Television from years ago so I presume this will be an upgrade.

Wonder how this will compare with the MoFi Silver. Not sure I love it enough to buy this again.

So much for no buy January for me. Preordered the Television and Ornette (of course on this one because it is an amazing record). I only have the Four Men With Beards Television from years ago so I presume this will be an upgrade.
i was not a fan of the MoFi Undercurrent and assume this one will be much better.

Those Rhino Hi-Fis will definitely be upgrades for ya! I have the Bellman RTI cut of television and still sprung for the rhino hifi because I'm a crazy person.

i was not a fan of the MoFi Undercurrent and assume this one will be much better.

Those Rhino Hi-Fis will definitely be upgrades for ya! I have the Bellman RTI cut of television and still sprung for the rhino hifi because I'm a crazy person.
I get the reaction to Undercurrent. I had the CD for years and didn't think that the MoFi was anything to write home about. I like Intermodulation better, truth be told.

I actually liked the grittiness of the 4MWB and was afraid of this record becoming too "audiophile" but I am excited. It was also a good excuse to finally get Crossings and then of course, the Ornette as well.

It is. I ordered but the lack of a 20% off code definitely stings considering the $10 shipping. Kinda glad I don't want most of these releases, I hate being forced to pay shipping direct.
Yeahhhhhh even with the 10% off it came to $71 for me after shipping and tax! Pretty outrageous but it’s a fantastic album so I’m taking the hit.

Back