Definitive Audiophile pressings

I mean it still comes in the Aqualung record jacket I think that they place in the box. It's not like they're sending you just the vinyl in a inner sleeve.

All those Coltrane's are hard panned , even ALS . You could always press the MONO button if you have one.:)
Yeah, there was a discussion about it yesterday. It’s this...
The reviews are fairly positive on both Discogs and the few around here that already own it. Though, the stereo channeling is distracting to some. I decided just to keep mine.

My copy of Tapestry sounds like shit, so I went ahead and pre-ordered the One Step. I wonder how the value of that one will hold compared with others given the 10,000 limit.
Not that I am buying to resell.

Do you have one of the 2013 MoFi pressing? Mine is demo quality.

Nah, I have this one... It's in rough shape. Maybe it would sound ok at VG or better. But mine is from my parents.

Wait til u hear the new MoFi. I’m betting the super quiet vinyl only makes it better. :).

Tapestry is one of those recs I pull out whenever I change anything in the stereo system.

Both my copies of KPG Abraxas have the same scratches and same pops in the identical spots, 2nd track and last track Side A and first track side B. Vinyl looks identical with discoloration in the same spot of both discs and identical scratch on both. Looks like a dirty stamper combined with something being misaligned that caused the scratch. Think I'm done with this one, curious who pressed it. No info on cogs.

Recently picked up the AP 45rpm of Muddy Waters Folk Singer.

Wall to wall soundstage. I can outline exactly where the players and instruments are within the soundstage. As in the specific 2' x 1' wide space, above my chair on the right, where Buddy Guy's fretboard is. Muddy's voice is a couple feet above his guitar, just to the left of the turntable. Its actually a little spooky. Highly recommended!

20210415_151104.jpg

Wall to wall soundstage. I can outline exactly where the players and instruments are within the soundstage. As in the specific 2' x 1' wide space, above my chair on the right, where Buddy Guy's fretboard is. Muddy's voice is a couple feet above his guitar, just to the left of the turntable. Its actually a little spooky. Highly recommended!

View attachment 95734
Agree with the spooky attribute. That’s my demo record, the dynamic range in Muddys voice is down right frightening at times, makes your hair raise

View attachment 95734

Don't tease me like that @Splunders & @Ghost ! Ordered mine from AS last night ;)

Another friend told me is was MUST have. It bounced Helen Merrill from my order though

A couple more items for the Boom Boom Room. Plus giving a Helm DAC a try. Of course all 3 items arrived in separate shipments and I was not home to intercept them before Mrs collected them.
View attachment 95736
I need to get a sign that says "Boom Boom Room" in my new house...
*adds to top list of priorities*

Back