Definitive Audiophile pressings

"Ohhh great...., the audiophiles have gathered their shibatas and are headed towards our table. Wonder what these assholes want now?" ;)
"HELLO FRIEND HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE WONDERS OF MAKING 98% OF YOUR RECORD COLLECTION SOUND LIKE CRAP AT THE COST OF MAKING 2% OF YOUR RECORD COLLECTION SOUND LIKE A HUNDRED ANGELS ARE SIMULTANEOUSLY ORGASMING IN YOUR EARS? NO? WELL WELCOME TO THE WONDROUS WORLD OF SHIBATA WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING"

"HELLO FRIEND HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE WONDERS OF MAKING 98% OF YOUR RECORD COLLECTION SOUND LIKE CRAP AT THE COST OF MAKING 2% OF YOUR RECORD COLLECTION SOUND LIKE A HUNDRED ANGELS ARE SIMULTANEOUSLY ORGASMING IN YOUR EARS? NO? WELL WELCOME TO THE WONDROUS WORLD OF SHIBATA WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING"
When you get a new cartridge, VMP customer service is going to miss you.

VMP: "Huh...have you guys heard from that Mather guy lately?"

"I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO MY CABLES YET"

That was about the nerdiest joke I think I've ever made. Please dont tell my wife. I simply cannot provide her with fresh material for her to ridicule me for the next 15 years. Ha Ha.
My wife still makes fun of me for wearing the white Wharfedale gloves when I unpacked my Lintons. As soon as she walked into the room I knew I had made a mistake I'd regret for the rest of my life.

My wife still makes fun of me for wearing the white Wharfedale gloves when I unpacked my Lintons. As soon as she walked into the room I knew I had made a mistake I'd regret for the rest of my life.
Myself, @marshall and @Craigdinos chat group is called "The White Glove Crew" for this very reason. It happened to all of us.

Myself, @marshall and @Craigdinos chat group is called "The White Glove Crew" for this very reason. It happened to all of us.
Guess that means you guys haven't been seen trying to use a Zerostat-3. The white gloves with my Harbeths made me feel foolish (though of course I used them!). The anti-static gun makes me feel like I'm one step away from an aluminum foil skull cap!! Thankfully, my wife hasn't told me what she thinks about it. Pretty sure she just shook her head and walked away.

Guess that means you guys haven't been seen trying to use a Zerostat-3. The white gloves with my Harbeths made me feel foolish (though of course I used them!). The anti-static gun makes me feel like I'm one step away from an aluminum foil skull cap!! Thankfully, my wife hasn't told me what she thinks about it. Pretty sure she just shook her head and walked away.

It’s actually also one of only two things that I’ve bought in this hobby that I actually hate. I evil eye it every time I open the junk drawer.

Back