Definitive Audiophile pressings

Ya it is weird. Really only Rocktober and SYEOR series seem to be consistent with having one of the biggies doing the mastering.

That Aretha was very nice, but strange that BoomBoom did just the one. Bellman did one or 2 of the Curtis'

I have this one from the Staples Singers box set Craft did a few years ago. Can confirm it sounds awesome and you should get it:

I have this one from the Staples Singers box set Craft did a few years ago. Can confirm it sounds awesome and you should get it:

Did this just get restocked or broken out?

nevermind! just got the craft email that it's a preorder.

Does anyone know if craft will keep the Chet baker legendary Riverside albums in print? Wondering if there's a represses coming for Chet

I believe they recently repressed that one. I just saw it at one of my locals.

Yeah I want to order it at jpc but says it's not in stock now and needs to be ordered. Sometimes when it says that it might never happen so finger's crossed they did a wide repress

Listening to the Pure Pleasure pressing of Stanley Turrentine - Sugar. It truly is pure pleasure to listen to this.
*Sees cover*

200.gif

Yeah I want to order it at jpc but says it's not in stock now and needs to be ordered. Sometimes when it says that it might never happen so finger's crossed they did a wide repress
It may have already sold out from the last repress sadly. I don’t think they are limited and seem to be popular so i Could see them repressing it again if it already sold out over there

yeah, but just might be my cleaning regime

I started using Audio-Technica's AT634a after it being successful for someone else here

US cleaner+vaccum+AT634a+another vacuum
seems to have worked for my other records, after 1-2 plays its pretty much silent. Hoping this is the case for the UHQR since I did not order it through AS and the chances of getting a replacement are slim

yeah, but just might be my cleaning regime

I started using Audio-Technica's AT634a after it being successful for someone else here

US cleaner+vaccum+AT634a+another vacuum
seems to have worked for my other records, after 1-2 plays its pretty much silent. Hoping this is the case for the UHQR since I did not order it through AS and the chances of getting a replacement are slim
I was one of the fortunate ones not to have a noisy copy but several people did get them. AP makes you destroy the disc and send photos before sending a new one out, a lot of people had fun with that one 🤣

Back