Definitive Audiophile pressings

I have the opportunity to buy the Ziggy Stardust MoFi, graded NM/VG+, for $150.

Thoughts on the price/quality from those who have it? It seems like a great price for it (Discogs avg/avg sold prices are around $200) though I’ve heard both great and meh things about it. But almost figure that at that price, if I’m not super satisfied, I can at least sell it for what I paid.
I absolutely love the MoFi of Ziggy. I think @Mather agrees. I got a crazy good deal on mine on instagram of all places but I'm a big fan of it.

As for Muddy Waters, I'm just gonna grab the AP or the classic records pressing eventually I think if I want to own it.

I have the opportunity to buy the Ziggy Stardust MoFi, graded NM/VG+, for $150.

Thoughts on the price/quality from those who have it? It seems like a great price for it (Discogs avg/avg sold prices are around $200) though I’ve heard both great and meh things about it. But almost figure that at that price, if I’m not super satisfied, I can at least sell it for what I paid.
Yep I've got it and I really enjoy it. It's different mix wise, very clean and there's much more separation between all the instruments. I find that works really well for most songs, the only one that sounds "wrong" to me is "Hang On To Yourself". You're expecting a kind of wall of sound but it comes off sounding very pulled apart and twangy. But otherwise I think it sounds great. If you're a Bowie purist and you know the usual album mix front to back then maybe you might feel differently about it. But having never owned it on vinyl before I think it sounds fantastic for the most part.

the first two prestige mono APs arrived today -- Lush Life and Rollins Plays for Bird. Lush Life sounds incredible. Really happy they are repressing these. It weirdly feels like 200g too but i thought AP wasn't doing 200 anymore? They are hefty.

the first two prestige mono APs arrived today -- Lush Life and Rollins Plays for Bird. Lush Life sounds incredible. Really happy they are repressing these. It weirdly feels like 200g too but i thought AP wasn't doing 200 anymore? They are hefty.
Maybe it’s a leftover from the 2014 pressing.

heard if they will be repressed ?

Back in stock:

just got to that point in the video. and now saw that they used a sharpie on the edge of the record to cover up the white spots on the spine. amazing.
Yeah I mean that dude LOVES the sound of his own voice, holy hell, 2/3rds of these 30 minute videos is just him repeating the same complaints over and over... But I mean he's not wrong, that sharpie thing is insane, whole company seems totally Mickey Mouse.

Yeah I mean that dude LOVES the sound of his own voice, holy hell, 2/3rds of these 30 minute videos is just him repeating the same complaints over and over... But I mean he's not wrong, that sharpie thing is insane, whole company seems totally Mickey Mouse.
I just skip through a bunch of it to get the highlights. All these youtube reviewers love their own voices.

Back