Definitive Audiophile pressings

Ok so I just got through side 1 of the 30th Nevermind.

I don’t understand the extremely bad reviews, it sounds fine. I will have to do a a/b comparison with the BG but I don’t think it’s that far off. Again, I don’t have that special of a setup but I’m not disappointed in this release.

After all, we’re talking about grunge rock here. This isn’t a RVG jazz recording..

I’m happy with the $30 I spent on it. No need to freak out. Sometimes I think people like those over on the SH forums just enjoy being negative.

I've been playing mine this morning. It fucking slaps. Not sure what the fuck Mike is talking about. I also have the BG cut as well to compare to and I'd be happy with this one as my sole copy. The packaging is top notch, vinyl is flat and dead silent.

If you have one coming be rest assured you'll be pleased with the purchase.

I've been playing mine this morning. It fucking slaps. Not sure what the fuck Mike is talking about. I also have the BG cut as well to compare to and I'd be happy with this one as my sole copy. The packaging is top notch, vinyl is flat and dead silent.

If you have one coming be rest assured you'll be pleased with the purchase.
It's funny, I'm Canadian and I've been to exactly 4 record stores in the States. 3 were in Burlington Vermont, and the other was The In Groove. I had no idea it was a big deal at the time, I spoke to Mikeowneroftheingroovephoenixarizona and he was nice. I thought everything in the store was overpriced and I didn't buy anything.

It's funny, I'm Canadian and I've been to exactly 4 record stores in the States. 3 were in Burlington Vermont, and the other was The In Groove. I had no idea it was a big deal at the time, I spoke to Mikeowneroftheingroovephoenixarizona and he was nice. I thought everything in the store was overpriced and I didn't buy anything.
I've yet to make the trek down there, will probably check it out next time I am there for spring training (huge Giants fan). I have been watching his YouTube channel for a couple of years and I usually align with most of his takes and appreciate the content. This one I am confident in saying I don't agree with him.

I've yet to make the trek down there, will probably check it out next time I am there for spring training (huge Giants fan). I have been watching his YouTube channel for a couple of years and I usually align with most of his takes and appreciate the content. This one I am confident in saying I don't agree with him.
Well good because I slept on the BG Pallas soooooo...

It's definitely not bad. It's not as good as the Grundman cut either. Although my target exclusive silver vinyl version is a bit noisy (probably bc it's got that color mixed in the vinyl), and the 30th is super quiet. Mine did arrived with a bad bowl warp though.

There’s a rumor going around that next years one steps include Bitches Brew, Sketches of Spain, some Van Halen, Alan Parsons I robot and James Taylor Greatest Hits…no idea how true it is or not but may call MD to see if those Miles titles are true. I’d buy Bitches Brew in a heartbeat

So BB being a double, would that be $250 ish??
There’s a rumor going around that next years one steps include Bitches Brew, Sketches of Spain, some Van Halen, Alan Parsons I robot and James Taylor Greatest Hits…no idea how true it is or not but may call MD to see if those Miles titles are true. I’d buy Bitches Brew in a heartbeat

Is Cannonball - Somethin’ Else still on the docket? Haven’t heard anything about Tapestry lately either - was supposed to ship in October

Back